Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These fish n chips flavour criss are unreal...wtf they're pickled onion flavour! Capeesh also
Screenshot_20230731-204128~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Cannot wait until the weather picks up again and we get some scorchio sunshine and this wee wank stain is greetin into his plastic pumpkins and cheap mugs that itโ€™s too warum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Cannot wait until the weather picks up again and we get some scorchio sunshine and this wee wank stain is greetin into his plastic pumpkins and cheap mugs that itโ€™s too warum
Ah a nice wee Indian summer and he is drop kicking pumpkins all aroon the bedsit IYKYK nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Got them displayed like a frigging Oscar๐Ÿ™„
Is Derek allowed to have anything of his on display, the whole place centres around Martin. A while back he showed something of Derek's from his army days that he said he was going to frame it. Have never saw it again. Selfish prick.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Is Derek allowed to have anything of his on display, the whole place centres around Martin. A while back he showed something of Derek's from his army days that he said he was going to frame it. Have never saw it again. Selfish prick.
Deek isn't even allowed coathangers ma lovelie.

IYKYK
IYDKGTK

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.