Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been in for a wee procedure today and it's agony to laugh. I cannae read anymore Marion or I'm gonna burst a stitch. It's too much.
Ma hen were all chanting you oan fae the rooftops for a speedy recovery keep your phone held high and walk like an elephant out that place "hospital" ASAP, capeesh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Once again for Mario in the cheap seats - August is still summer ya moronic goblin

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hay my luvlies. Is August Autumn? No. It’s not. It is summer and it will be until the test of time.
Canny cope with this August is Autumn shite. Capeesh.
Even with September being the official start of Autumn, it's more like Late Summer because it's always still so warm well until closer to October. He's such an idiot. Imagine getting all your Autumn tat out in August when it's still 30c outside 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Hey Summer! Siri, show me someone who can't tell the difference between shopping seasons, and actual seasons... Oh it's instead of a personality, ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s copied Andrew and done an empties post but couldn’t even spell the word right. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s copied Andrew and done an empties post but couldn’t even spell the word right. 🙄
First rule of trying to be a beauty influencer. Have decent skin! You can't go around trying to promote beauty products when you look like Uncle Fester's younger brother!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've seen several influencers recently doing video ads for Home Bargains on Instagram. I've never seen or heard of them before, but find it amusing that Mario's never done one for them?.... Then again, they've obviously witnessed how shite he is doing his recordings in his flat 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Isn't Lorna his therapy? 😏 Or is he openly admitting that problems in life can't be solved by a twee motivational quote?

Maybe he'd sleep better if he didn't exist on a diet of beige, grease and sodium, actually got some exercise and put his phone down for half a minute in the evening. How's the vitamin journey working out, I wonder.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.