Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T K Max have some Halloween stuff out. 😑 we're doing a tiny Halloween party this year, I'll buy a few bits a week before. I am growing the pumpkins, maybe they'll be eyeball size by then, it's not going well. However, kids thrilled at growing stuff which is the whole point. Mario needs to look at the patterns of his behaviour, compulsive shopping is not what happy people do.
Remember the laxative chocolate for the guisers 🎃
---
Cringing so much! “Been in Instagram 5 years” stupid neep.
Probably longer than he wuz in school.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He is really ramping up the selling of his range.

Mario Sugar is noo on Amazon I see.

Earns commissions and has been in Instagram far 5 years.

He really is a melonhead.

362682277_3386044718315106_4503168875062856549_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He is really ramping up the selling of his range.

Mario Sugar is noo on Amazon I see.

Earns commissions and has been in Instagram far 5 years.

He really is a melonhead.

View attachment 2330244
MarioI melt. How fitting.
Anyway, how much is a melt?
£5 in the sale?

£2 wax and scent cost
£0.60 for packaging and label?
£0.40 for shipping per unit?

That means we’re down to £2 profit per melt.

He uses his name ‘I Mario’, so let’s say if she’s had a mini stroke the day she agreed commissions and offered him 25% a unit (clearly she’s not the sharpest knife working with him capeesh), that’s 50p.
You trolls somewhere Have worked out the maximum he’s ever sold is 300 units (I’m sure there’s been discounts and offers to like 20% off). So the maximum he’s getting sales wise per scent roll out is £150.

He better not close that Klarma account just yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s late to the party as usual - Mr Margrit and I have been using the moisturiser he’s “gate keeping” for over a year. It was all over tiktok at one point so hardly revolutionary.

Why does he think if he shows something it’ll sell out? His target audience is single crazy cat ladies who have no lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Be quite happy never to hear the word “gatekeep” ever again !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s late to the party as usual - Mr Margrit and I have been using the moisturiser he’s “gate keeping” for over a year. It was all over tiktok at one point so hardly revolutionary.

Why does he think if he shows something it’ll sell out? His target audience is single crazy cat ladies who have no lives.
When you you'se it, do you find yourself saying....

"I can't believe how hardly my skin is very very very minimal to dryness now"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
When Martin tells us how he uses a product that’s made his skin better etc I put it on my list to make sure I don’t buy it. He has the worst skin ever and looks like he’s been dug up. My nanny’s been 6ft under for 12yrs and looks better than him. Also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I went to see it yesterday it's good it's actually not what I imagined it to be like it more modernized. Barbie fan or not people can relate to it, it quite funny also.

Marion spelling of greatful this morning.. grateful that will be. I typed that and my phone corrected me so how can Marion get basic spelling wrong?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He’ll wait until it’s on sky and then film the end of it and show it on his stories. Fat bleeping street rat.

*no, no I am still not over him showing the end of Toy Story 4 on his stories 😂
Street rat 😂😂
Ffs pissing maself also 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s bitter because he’s got no one to go with. I took my 65 year old Mum to see it at the weekend. We both thought it was great.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.