Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not caught up yet. But fumming with the Polly Pocket Of Paisley. Was gonna gatekeep a product to stop others buying it. Selfish,spiteful,ugly little bleep.Who the duck does this creature thinks he is?!?! Advertising snail tit as if he made it himself. Phenomenal he ain't. Arrggghhh fumming. 🐌
I don't really get that. Is he worried that because he's now posted about it, people will rush out to small business Amazon to stock up and he won't be able to get his grubby little mitts on it? Ideas well above his station if he thinks his handful of followers will buy up the whole stock.
If his skin is anything to go by, the product must be tit.

And yes Marion, it is still summer. It's still bleeping July, you idiot. Does he not understand the difference between weather and seasons?

Reactions: 20
He should go back to working in a shop. He can't get past shop display seasons, and actual seasons, cos thick as tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't really get that. Is he worried that because he's now posted about it, people will rush out to small business Amazon to stock up and he won't be able to get his grubby little mitts on it? Ideas well above his station if he thinks his handful of followers will buy up the whole stock.

And yes Marion, it is still summer. It's still bleeping July, you idiot. Does he not understand the difference between weather and seasons?
Didn't he do the same with that Spanish stuff he was banging on about? Bought a whole boxful and THEN told his followers. When that woman selling it had no stock left. No wonder she went out of business. He really doesn't have a handle on this influencer lark does he!

Reactions: 21
Ugh he's so crass at times on social media 🙄
This bastard is looking at his skin through a filter, because we see anything but a flawless complexion
Screenshot_20230725-162314_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Making a massive song and dance about jizz on his face. Let’s be honest we a million percent know he’s had jizz on his face!

i mean who hasn’t?! 🙄😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don't know why he's acting the hard man when we've all seen the bald patch on that lump of suet he calls a heid

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That snail stuff clearly doesn't work on blackheads does it! How does this pathetic deluded little slag think he's gorgeous? #deluded
To say he has a bedsit full of face products, inc his gatekeeper snail ''jizz'', nothing is working far him

Best use this, I guarantee it will work Maz. also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine being 40 and acting like a wee lassie on social media 🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Aye, because He, Daisy Uncle is such a successful influencer of that app.
As he has such beautiful skin, the chances are all his hunners of millions of followers will want tae look like him the noo also.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.