Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It shows how bleeping thick he is that he determines a season by the weather. So because it’s raining, it’s not summer.
Scotland is basically Narnia then, fur autumn. Canni wait tae see his #gifted sign saying autumn leaves are fallling 🍂
---
Making a massive song and dance about jizz on his face. Let’s be honest we a million percent know he’s had jizz on his face!

i mean who hasn’t?! 🙄😂😂😂
His pal Miss Greedychops #furrycupdrinker

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hay, he’s abzalootly fine noo and doesn’t let the trolls bother him like he used to. He doesn’t go looking for the troll comments. His therapy helped him rise above us.
Except, time and time again he makes it clear that he still does read here and is more than bothered.

Also to add, he is so ugly. If your skin is that good, let the beauts see it without a constant filter on. Come on then Marion? Us trolls are waiting…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hay, he’s abzalootly fine noo and doesn’t let the trolls bother him like he used to. He doesn’t go looking for the troll comments. His therapy helped him rise above us.
Except, time and time again he makes it clear that he still does read here and is more than bothered.

Also to add, he is so ugly. If your skin is that good, let the beauts see it without a constant filter on. Come on then Marion? Us trolls are waiting…..
I bet he sits doon on the staff room sofa, criss, joos, hoosecoat tae read tattle aww cosy every day.

Then gets fumming and starts stomping roon the bedsit having a witch fit. Wee Deek too stoned to notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ffs 😂 First off, hope you had a good read here, Mario 👋 Nice to see we've triggered you.

New profile pics lads and lasses 🤪
Definite proof that his skin isn't as good as what he thinks it is. It's a feckin mess with those open pores, and to top it off that mahoosive zit on his extremely large beak 🤭

My sympathies that you weren't blessed with good looks, ya middle aged freak!.

Screenshot_20230725-192909_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Like anyone could get it up around that face, never mind jizz on it. Yer ugly inside and oot “Mas” 🤢

• Haha
The massive beak. The eye bags. The greasy skin. The huge pores and the massive blackheads. Aye, fabulous skin there.

God he’s so hilariously deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Latest story asking deek to top up his face cream. He’s been a wee tattle spy the night ladies and gents 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Stay away from the window, Mario, or the junkies neighbours will really think it’s Halloween.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet he sits doon on the staff room sofa, criss, joos, hoosecoat tae read tattle aww cosy every day.

Then gets fumming and starts stomping roon the bedsit having a witch fit. Wee Deek too stoned to notice.
Asking his polis work colleagues (definitely no pals) oan his 15 minute shift if they kin arrest us, if he shines their truncheons extra speshul. 👮‍♂️💦
---
Also Also Also Also Also Also

That’s all lovelies ALSO
Screenshot_20230725-201534~2.png

Ah'm getting quite expert in this editing (adding text box) malarkey, oor resident artist @hopethishelpsallthebest will be livid and calling me her troll 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ok ok, I'll tell yous'e all the real skin care secret he's you's'ing. He sneezed in his hands and spreads the snot over his face. Mario serum™

• Haha
  • Sick
Stay away from the window, Mario, or the junkies neighbours will really think it’s Halloween.
How dare youse, he has rescued that small unknown annual tradition of Halloween by allowing his face tae be used as the scoattish Halloween cake, don't message this page ever again!!!!
Screenshot_20230725-202141.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Asking his polis work colleagues (definitely no pals) oan his 15 minute shift if they kin arrest us, if he shines their truncheons extra speshul. 👮‍♂️💦
---

View attachment 2333108
Ah'm getting quite expert in this editing (adding text box) malarkey, oor resident artist @hopethishelpsallthebest will be livid and calling me her troll 😂
Stay in your ain lane and stop doing the joab that isnae your joab, that is my joab but not my joab, also! Affronted! Etc! Capeesh! Also! And so forth. Tons blessings!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.