Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T K Max have some Halloween stuff out. 😑 we're doing a tiny Halloween party this year, I'll buy a few bits a week before. I am growing the pumpkins, maybe they'll be eyeball size by then, it's not going well. However, kids thrilled at growing stuff which is the whole point. Mario needs to look at the patterns of his behaviour, compulsive shopping is not what happy people do.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He’s obsessed with bastard pumpkins, but ‘doesnae do Halloween” he’s not well in the head. I swear he hates Christmas too, just wants the attention from his tacky as duck decorations & to appear better than anyone else. He’ll have got himself a wee stiffy over the fact some of the Autumn decs he’s bought have sold out so no one else can have them. This is not normal behaviour of a 40 year old adult !!

Reactions: 19
He never learns does he? Every basterd year he gets oot the candy canes in November and then is sick of the sight of them by the time December rolls roond. Then he's absaloootely crabbit by the 25th. If he decorates in October it will be even worse. The plonker.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m the same age as Mario and don’t have kids (very happily, by choice) and Mr. AwwCosy and I I gleefully skip past all the pumpkin tat that starts haunting the shelves in Summer.

I have a few bits that I bring out year after year so the local kids know that they’re welcome to knock in when Trick or Treating- a door wreath (goes up on Oct. 30th and comes down when the lights go off at bedtime on the 31st). I have a couple of pumpkins that I stick on a bookshelf because they’re cute and a little ghost thing with a light for the front step so people know we’re home (if we are).

Surely the benefit of a two-adult household is not having to buy this shite? He’s like a child wanting everything he sees in every shop.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine all you have to look forward to in life is decorating your 1 man tent sized flat at halloween and Christmas. Living his best life. Also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
His Amazon bio. Living life?
---
And his linktree! OG of what?
Cringing so much! “Been in Instagram 5 years” stupid neep.

Ma event is this week ma hens, am going to channel ma inner Marion. Reeking confidence and wealth. “Dae youse ken who am ur?!” 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t understand getting an “autumn haul” every year when the shoaps bring oot new shite? Like if you insist on decorating your house with pumpkins each october then surely once you’ve bought the stuff the first year then that’s you sorted? Every year this wetting himsel over a new range from b&m or wherever and it all looks exactly the same as what he’s already got. He’s such a wasteful wee dick 😠
Exactly. I put a few autumn decorations around, but they are the same ones I had last year, and the year before etc. They last for a long time, I don't feel the need to go out and buy more.

Reactions: 15
I wonder when these sightings will tip her over the edge. She'll be fummin that one of us was that close

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I must be a proper misery guts, I don't decorate ma hoose (and it IS a hoose wi 3 beds and 3 cludgies... Smell the wealth) for any season except Christmas, and at times I could see that far enough, I've even took it all down on boxing Day before. Who's got time for aw that malarkey!
While am oan a rant, who are aw these luvlies that are falling over themselves to buy his tit? Imagine the realisation that your hoose smells like his 😖, gadz-tae-duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.