Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

Out of date make up oan yer face. Wearing lilac Nike leggings al over the place, also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So he bought one mug along wi aw that other shite tat... There's 2 of them in that house, why would you just buy 1? Is he that selfish and self centered? I'd take all that crap he just bought and shove it doon the chute tae keep the cushion cover company. A pile o keich.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wants the weather to be beaut for his birthday outfit 🤔 please tell me he’s wearing shorts. And that deed Deek is wearing his primark aviator sunglasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Right loving that shot in the wild

BUT since you love spending so much gonnie buy an iron and sort yourself out

Watching the dots of doom from last night, it annoys the life out of me when he clearly starts the video but faces away from the camera so that he can turn into it as it starts? As if he’s been caught by surprise

Your Autumn haul is shite ALSO

• Haha
Reactions: 14
With the new fleece and the Roblox sofa they are going to look like a couple of junkies on sauchiehall st sleeping in cardboard boxes using a seasonal carrier bag as a blanket!

sticking his mug out to beg for spare change.

he’s a wee freak!

• Haha
Can I just let you lovely hens know that watching his autumn haul is most definitely NOT my idea of a treat #factual

Reactions: 12
duck my bleeping life huns. I booked a wee Haven getaway last Thursday for 18/8. I change time zones weekly (it's wank, an office somewhere annoyingly hot when working - no smell the wealth).So, I wanted a traditional British holiday with ma weans and dog. Oh and Mr Caw.
Well duck me sideways. Yesterday I had an email to say Havenfest, whatever the duck that is was cancelled. I wondered why I had the mail.
Not long ago had a check out email.

Guess which bleep should be at Primrose bastard Valley now!! Just had to book again as Mr Caw will have me over that bath - not in a good way 😂 I've pissed money up the wall Maz style. I'm gutted. Capish.

• Haha
My life made my lovelies, in Dunelm earlier on - Marion walking about on his phone and Derek looking like he didn't know where he was. Both midgets in real life 😂
Oh my days! Tattler of the year hen!

Reactions: 15
Mario you stupid man. He's talking about partying hard then doing the walk of shame going to work 🙄 Something l can't imagine you've ever done with your boring lifestyle.....Ah happy memories for me though 🤪

Screenshot_20230723-211524_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Mario you stupid man. He's talking about partying hard then doing the walk of shame going to work 🙄 Something l can't imagine you've ever done with your boring lifestyle.....Ah happy memories for me though 🤪

View attachment 2328578
He's trolling us at this point saying he knows what graft is. Let alone hard graft.
This fanny fart has clearly never lived.
What a wet quilt of a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
1. Spunking over a mug. A 40yr old man.
2. Wanking over a season. We are still in summer.
3. The bleeping lilac leggings again.
4. The photo in the wild. Oooof. What was he talking about on his phone?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel like Summer needs to represent more as a season with home decorating purchasing power. The problem is that all the stores stock kit for either going abroad or on UK holidays, or for outdoor garden living. Poor Mazda can't be loving on a season that doesn't allow him to buy tat for his postage stamp Beirut pad ....hence why he moves quickly into Autumn and Christmas.

Come on Temu or Shein bring home the indoor of a flat summer and a buying extravaganza and Mario will be the Queen of Summer loving!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.