Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought he loved his joab? All he does is moan about going. His actual joab, no that app coz that’s no his joab.
Moans about everything, miserable wee slug.
Holed up in a dingy council bedsit, in a honking hoosecoat & so forth.
What a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought he loved his joab? All he does is moan about going. His actual joab, no that app coz that’s no his joab.
The imbecile contradicts himself so many times he forgets what he's originally said.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's fucked it, and he knows he has. Clearly there's trouble in paradise if he's on insta chanting on the lovelies for recommending driving instructors but is visibly jealous of wee Deek's ambition. I think this holiday might actually be next year as he isn't capable of living in the moment and just chases a constant high, which he's not able to show gratitude for. No ads, fucks them. No library card, no GoodReads account, no biographies of gay men, just tit lit from Asda. The couch and kitchen he obviously is disappointed in.

It's eating him up and that's why he's been so bitchy recently.

Reactions: 25
I’m sad for Deek, I think he would like to learn to drive and explore more of the world rather than Paisley. He works his socks off at Markies and Martin spends all the money on crap from Shein and B&M. Lessons must be at least £40/hour now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He clearly does not like his joab.

The OG of IG having to work far a living, bless.

361910251_1333754930855749_3847667865843816698_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
He's fucked it, and he knows he has. Clearly there's trouble in paradise if he's on insta chanting on the lovelies for recommending driving instructors but is visibly jealous of wee Deek's ambition. I think this holiday might actually be next year as he isn't capable of living in the moment and just chases a constant high, which he's not able to show gratitude for. No ads, fucks them. No library card, no GoodReads account, no biographies of gay men, just tit lit from Asda. The couch and kitchen he obviously is disappointed in.

It's eating him up and that's why he's been so bitchy recently.
Exactly. He's no reader, just faking it. Living his life must be groundhog day, hating his job, wishing his weeks away till Friday, then weekends more of the usual shopping, spending, castle vecchi or whatever its called. There's very little point to his life, he has nothing, has no ambition, has achieved duck all in his 40 years. And he thinks his trolls are jealous of him! Poor little sap. I kind of feel a bit sorry for him

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Has he actually thought about the cost of a car if Deek passes his test.
- The initial purchase of said Meep Meep 🚙
- Insurance as a 1st time driver that lives in Beirut
- Road Tax
- Annual service and general maintenance
- Fuel

Our Marion may have door to door service but that would be heavily restricted in (his words) 'buying shite online'.
He's no thought this oot ma lovelies.
Might be gawn oan a blue badge and disability car jurney.

Pity they don't look like this noo.
Screenshot_20230721-092703.png

Hay Friday, also.
---
Now we know why he’s so crabbit hens. He’s been fun oot trying to get Deek’s birthday present using his alias “Joby” 💩 so aye.
Joby Pool, what a name. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has he actually thought about the cost of a car if Deek passes his test.
- The initial purchase of said Meep Meep 🚙
- Insurance as a 1st time driver that lives in Beirut
- Road Tax
- Annual service and general maintenance
- Fuel

Our Marion may have door to door service but that would be heavily restricted in (his words) 'buying shite online'.
He's no thought this oot ma lovelies.
He'd have to get finance for a new car, they give that to anyone. New car would be washed in Zoflora, parked proudly outside, and gone in sixty seconds, like Deek's pay and Mario's hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Poor little Deek. I know we’re not supposed to like him, but holy tit, imagine living with that fun sponge, I, Marion. Moan, moan, moan. Do you think he ever does anything nice for Deek, or says anything nice to him? #freeDerek

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's nae wunner he canny find a driving instructor, nae bugger is willing tae dae it for £2.50 p/h.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ma lovelies am attending an important event soon where I need to be confident. Cannae tell youse wit it is as ma security will be compromised also. Am going tae channel Marion. If that obese, beak nosed munter can think he’s gods gift and be confident then anyone can! 👌 ✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Probably can't get a driving instructor as they all refuse to go into that ghetto to pick Deek up. factual. also.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This post pissed me off so all driving instructors have to stop what there doing because derek eventually wants to start his lessons reaching 40 whilst there’s a que of 17 year olds on the waiting list… because it’s mario

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Didny think it possible for him to become even mare ae a fanny than normal and yet he continues to raise the bar

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.