Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he says he doesn’t read here and stopped reading here a long time ago but then he mentions trolls? Where do his get trolled? Literally nowhere because he’s a nobody and he just blocks ppl or they can’t message him on insta so he just makes it so obvious he reads here. He does absolutely duck all with his life so he has all the time in the world to read here. HAYYYYYYY Martin 👋👋👋 Filters are meant to make you look better you fat walloper.
There isnae a filter strong enough tae make him look even half decent.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
he says he doesn’t read here and stopped reading here a long time ago but then he mentions trolls? Where do his get trolled? Literally nowhere because he’s a nobody and he just blocks ppl or they can’t message him on insta so he just makes it so obvious he reads here. He does absolutely duck all with his life so he has all the time in the world to read here. HAYYYYYYY Martin 👋👋👋 Filters are meant to make you look better you fat walloper.
Lorna and the google sesstificate have been binned off, capeesh!

• Haha
Marion stomping about HB announcing he’s an influencer and trying get free cleaning tit and driving lessons - what a treat! Need to get maself oan a McGills and down the Linwood HB for a look out for him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Good lord. He's off his bleeping face! Do you think Mazda uses a wee rag with rohypnol on so he can shag him?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not exactly a large scale operation for the Marion wax melt specials. I'd love to know how many of his ✨Bespoke✨ scents she actually sells.

Reactions: 14
We do in fact own our own houses. I'll let you in on a secret. I'm actually a racing snail. I thought removing my house would make me go faster but it just made me more sluggish.

I'll see myself out.
---

God, deek looks high as a kite here! He's not gonna get very far with the driving lessons if he's always on the waccy baccy.
🐌 A snail is a slug with a crash helmet. Practice safe racing and keep yer crash helmet on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does he feel like it’s a flex that he’s cut people out of his life? I mean, look how that turned out after his supposed best friend died.

Love how he constantly boasts about cutting people out his life because he thinks the people he is talking about will read and give 2 shits. Marion, you don’t have any pals to cut out your life in the first place. And even if you did, no one would care if you stopped talking to them. They’d be relieved.

So aye. Tattie hearts to all 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I seen on that app instagram that B and M have Christmas stuff in, I’m shooketh it’s no been mentioned by him yet ma lovelies, also

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Was just coming to say let's see if he posts about her when he's never mentioned her before. Bandwagon freak!.
As a lifelong fan of Sinbad O' Cornwall. I Daisy Uncle am truly affronted by her death and departing also.
You truly inspired the life of me hen. Spine bright.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.