Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I cannae do this today Daisy uncle, I just cannae

so today all I need you all today is get up!
Is this cunt taking the piss? Get up? Some of us have been up since 6, done all the cunt washings and housework already. It's nearly lunchtime and this lazy bastard is telling everyone else to get up, whilst still laying in his shart stained sheets, which no doubt he'll be back in by 7pm. Imagine taking advice off Prince valium off spaceballs. Nah, fuck off you simple minded slag.
spaceballs-space.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Dusky pink

So that's why he was posting how much he wants a baby last week! Jealously is ugly Maz, and so are you!!!

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
He's so pathetic and why is he boss eyed? Does he always look like that? Stupid cunt looking for sympathy.
As ma dear auld mum used tae say, wan eye gawn tae the shoap, the other coming back wi the change.

Or in Martin's case, wan eye oan home bargains tat and the other making sure his petty cash tin aka wee Deek husnae disappeared.

• Haha
Why has he got beef with door handles? He refuses to change any of them! Did you see all the crap on top of the cupboards and behind the kitchen door?! Couldn't he have left the litter tray out of his reel. All I noticed was grey cupboards, it looks the same.

This is the dream apparently.
Screenshot_20230617_100250_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Do people get that excited about bins?

I have bins (Brabantia- smell the wealth) but apart from taking them out of the box and placing them in the corner of the relevant room, I haven’t ever given them much thought.

Did I make a rookie error and miss the opportunity to turn my rubbish into content, or is it just Mario creating literal rubbish content?

• Haha

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
The new concrete Lego must be so uncomfortable.

There hasn’t been a single “Dan-yell hen, am pyoor chuffed for yuh and chantin’ yuh on from ma rooftop fur to be achieving the accolades showered apon yuh for the makings of comfort”.

I’d say he’s fuuuuming with the new sofa. It looks awful and now he’s stuck with it.

• Haha

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
“Without death of her addiction involved” what the actual fuck does that mean……? Illiterate wee toad 😂

Edited to add ? as I’m not an illiterate toad 🐸

• Haha

Lyla001

VIP Member
What a fuckin melt he is ! Grow a pair you moaning twat. What about these people who work in sweaty hospitals for 12 hours a day , or soldiers on the front line in sweltering heat! Honestly, he winds me up. I hope he gets sunstroke on this misterious holiday of his☀. As you were hens......

• Heart

CrapEars

VIP Member
Deeks not too awful until he opens his mouth. Then you see the howling gingivitis gums & he rapidly loses any appeal he might have had

• Haha

Bluebellsinthewoods

Chatty Member
It's like my son's Minecraft house. Why is it soo square? It looks uncomfortable AF.
And how many times can you say 'Corner suite sofa' in only a few minutes?

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Remember when he had that countdown going before for some “big” reveal, then got impatient and shot his load early? 😂 was it fae the bedroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 31