Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Imagine having a cat shitter in the kitchen, a small kitchen at that . Lol you're cooking dinner and there's the cat taking a steaming turd while he's cooking his stovies😆 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
View attachment 2223266

It looks rotters. Am pur affronted lovelies. Like sitting on wooden pallets.

The only nice thing I'll say is he got rid of that plush monstrosity of a coffee table.
It looks so uncomfortable. I can't get my head around how he could possibly think otherwise. I can't imagine how you would even get even the slight bit cosy on that thing? No wonder it was gifted, nobody in their right mind would pay money for that. I can't believe I'm saying this but the last sofa was way better and it was fucking shite too :D don't even start me on that floor - the whole room just looks so cold and unwelcoming - total opposite of the cosy vibes he thinks he's going for :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Babybail93

VIP Member
Derek is ill now! One of them is always fucking ill. It’s the malnourishment from the shit diet they have

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Be kond

Chatty Member
Ah just don’t get him ma lovelies, I would be suicidal going home to that Russian communist flat block everyday. I cannae understand why he doesnt want to get oot if there, so I took it upon masel to look at hoos prices in paisley and he could ger a 2 bed house wae a front and back door and little wee garden for CHEAP so aye. Maz have a think you little weasel, imagine the content from a fuhl house that’s not the size of a shoebox renovation so aye spine bright

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
Of course she’s the “oh i knew before everyone else” Bitch !! MASSIVE EYE ROLL

• Haha
Screenshot_20230607_124646_Instagram.jpg

It looks rotters. Am pur affronted lovelies. Like sitting on wooden pallets.

The only nice thing I'll say is he got rid of that plush monstrosity of a coffee table.

• Haha
  • Sick

Madge2022

VIP Member
Or a two-seater dining table.
Don't be daft, that would be a practical thing to have.🤣

Ah'm aff oot tae Glesga the day fur some cocktails, will keep an eye oot fur the gruesome twosome at train station and china sea. Disclaimer: ah mean outside china sea, ah'm no gawn there 👀

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Saw this T-shirt and thought of meirdre 😂

View attachment 2240313
I lurked on this thread a year or 2 ago but decided to go back to the first thread, currently on 23. Never laughed so much in my life! Can’t believe he doesn’t have his plush coffee table and huge padded mirror anymore! Is the shark still on display? Does he still have a bathroom cabinet in his living room? It’s gonna take me forever to catch up!
I might do this. I’ve not been treated to the earlier threads
My favourite part of every reveal Mario does is just how underwhelming it is 😂
it’s the whole build up, all the secrecy etc then it’s 9291718192 pics of whatever he is revealing with each one being as underwhelming as the last. The fact he thinks we are all jealous too makes it even better 😂

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
That sofas giving me backache just to look at it and I don't even have a bad back! Fooks sake it's hideous

• Haha