Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caw1982

VIP Member
Sorry I've been laid up in my temporary hospice care suite today, (aka the bedroom), post Ibiza recovery.
All I can say is, hahhhahhhahahahhahahhhahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I'm literally pissing my pants in excitement now for the kitchen reveal that is taking longer to do, than a wee extension 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Ferguson

VIP Member
Only 1 day, 17 hours & 44 minutes tae wait ma lovelies (VOLUME UP) 😘

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
Derailing sorry...please tell me she dunt wear clothes with mickey mouse on etc🙈
I've got one for a colleague too.
Wears Minnie Mouse ears, Disney T-shirts.
Has a Tinkerbell 'powered by fairy dust' sticker on her car.
Describes herself as edgy and crazy.
I'd Describe her as fucking irritating.

Keeping it Mazda, am pyoor delighted that he hates the sofa also.

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
as much as I love you lot, I think I’m gonna take a bit of a break from watching martins stories and just find out what’s going on through these threads. I know we all have a laugh at him etc but he genuinely doesn’t stop moaning. Every single day moan moan moan. It’s mid June and he is banging on about the heat, we’ve still July and august to go plus he’s booked a holiday abroad so he’s not going to quit moaning about the heat for ages. Imagine waking up every morning and you’re just moaning and miserable. What a life 😂 btw That fan of his must be shit. Fat slug
Dinni fash hen, July means the start of crissmas countdown fur Martin. Hoat chocolate stashun and cosy time. Merry crissmas ⛄

• Haha

blueblue

Chatty Member
It looks like 5 footstools from Home Bargains stapled together. It’s horrendous. I know why it cost £500 now. Bet it doesn’t meet fire regulations either at that price
It totally looks like footstools. I'm so confused, where's the cushioning to sit on after a long day of just wanting hame.

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
So Derek’s no well (again). Mario will be hinting that he’s got that thing Hinch is pretending her kid had 😂

• Haha

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
He’s 100% getting rid of next year and will decide he’s changing his colour scheme to beige/neutral colours….I think he already knows he’s fucked this but as usual he’s 10 steps behind everyone else

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Still amazed at the fact he blew 160 quid on a bin to stick his rubbish in. That's almost as much as his sofa would have cost if he had paid for it. Wanker

My bin cost under a tenner from Wilkos because its only for rubbish and I begrudge spending money on a bin!

peachy-keen

Lovelies, remember he said he wasn’t going to plan a party for his 40th and he had some bullshit reason that I can’t remember but I’ve just noticed he’s following two new party accounts. He’s definitely fishing for a party

IMG_4511.jpeg

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
Doubt the cooncil would touch any of those flats, hence the minging skirting/door handles/ and falling apart kitchen. They will be demolished one way or another and soon probably, despite what his wee letter said. They are a fucking eye sore and would no look out a place in soviet Russia.

• Haha

JoeExotic

VIP Member
I know he’s the size of a wee polly pocket but there’s no chance he can lie on that sofa without half of his fat arse hanging off it.

• Haha