Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's obvious youse ur jealous of Martin's influencer lifestyle, it's reeking oot of youse. His Instagram is his legacy even though it's no his joab #capeeeesh
Tonsa luv M šŸ„”ā™„ x
---
#treatit wee Deek wi wee Deek's petty cash #soaye
View attachment 2237900
Nice bloo toap to match his buckled Green Teef henšŸ’ŽšŸŠšŸŠšŸŠ
Thank god heā€™s no smiling šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You hit the nail on the head there, lovely. I donā€™t personally know anyone in my life who has such little drive. Sure being a bit lazy every now and then is nice, but every day must be pure depressing. Itā€™s no wonder heā€™s got to get his dopamine hits through spending sprees. Heā€™s not getting it from anywhere else like that feeling after youā€™ve worked really hard for something. Zero drive, zero ambition.
How dare youse, Martin is polishing truncheons everyday fur five minutes, ahd like tae see youse wurk so hard, get sum class and sit doon in your ain lane!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I canā€™t wait until he fizzes it too much and it explodes in his face
Will we notice a difference in his looks? šŸ˜†

And obviously ah meant the 80's, ah'm just too young tae remember them. Aye, they'll believe that Madge, quick thinking šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Every photo of Derek makes him look like a dog on an animal rescue page whoā€™s up for adoption but has been in the shelter for so long that they have to resort to cutesy anthropomorphism to try and get taker

This is Derek. A Jack Russell/Shih tzu mix, heā€™s a petit gent who didnā€™t have the best start in life. His last owner kept him chained up in a small flat for most of the day, and fed him a high-fat diet which stunted Derekā€™s growth.

When Derek first came to us, he had severe dental issues so his new furever family would need to be experienced in dealing with extreme gingivitis.

Derek is now fully grown and ready for his new home. Heā€™d like to be the only dog in a house and would prefer to not have someone home all day.

Cat-tested.
As good as neutered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Every photo of Derek makes him look like a dog on an animal rescue page whoā€™s up for adoption but has been in the shelter for so long that they have to resort to cutesy anthropomorphism to try and get taker

This is Derek. A Jack Russell/Shih tzu mix, heā€™s a petit gent who didnā€™t have the best start in life. His last owner kept him chained up in a small flat for most of the day, and fed him a high-fat diet which stunted Derekā€™s growth.

When Derek first came to us, he had severe dental issues so his new furever family would need to be experienced in dealing with extreme gingivitis.

Derek is now fully grown and ready for his new home. Heā€™d like to be the only dog in a house and would prefer to not have someone home all day.

Cat-tested.
As good as neutered.
Oh my god this is elite šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ā£84 on that sodastream! Thatā€™s before he buys all the accessories to make a fizzy drink station to go next to the coffee station and hot chocolate station

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Awk hens Iā€™m a wee rangers fan. Got a bespoke season ticket but it really upsets me when I know deeks a fan cause I worry il have to see Martin at ibrox one day. Maybe I can kick him down the club deck steps my lovelies šŸ˜‚ Though doubtful, Martin wouldnā€™t do anythingor go anywhere if it doesnā€™t benefit him.

how much money does this wee bald weirdo spend?? Where does he put all the stuff?? Heā€™s honestly needing to go to a money spending help group. Itā€™s worrying.

he even fucked that up - ā€œnot and adā€ - lollll how does he get the most simple things wrong

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Awk hens Iā€™m a wee rangers fan. Got a bespoke season ticket but it really upsets me when I know deeks a fan cause I worry il have to see Martin at ibrox one day. Maybe I can kick him down the club deck steps my lovelies šŸ˜‚ Though doubtful, Martin wouldnā€™t do anythingor go anywhere if it doesnā€™t benefit him.

how much money does this wee bald weirdo spend?? Where does he put all the stuff?? Heā€™s honestly needing to go to a money spending help group. Itā€™s worrying.

he even fucked that up - ā€œnot and adā€ - lollll how does he get the most simple things wrong
Ah heard Martin huz goat a season ticket and his seat is right next tae youse šŸ˜‰
---
Is it my Kerry katonas or does it look like a weird bulging vein on this calf??
Check youse oot zooming in, ah bet youse ur oan a bespoke register and nae debates ma lovelie šŸ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ā£84 on that sodastream! Thatā€™s before he buys all the accessories to make a fizzy drink station to go next to the coffee station and hot chocolate station
bleeping hell, a fizzy drink stayshun. I can hear the bespoke sign makers oan that small biz app Etsy rubbing their hands in glee.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.