Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
As expected the awful handles remain, the boiler and all the junk on the wall remains on the wall as does the glorious and awful looking strip light 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Rayne

VIP Member
Are we not going to discuss the real issue here… Krystal’s cake decorating skills 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Ferguson

VIP Member
Gets rid of a cheap grey uncomfortable sofa.
Replaces it with a cheap grey uncomfortable sofa.

Aye OK fatty.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Its been 30 minutes since I seen his dots of doom and I honestly still can't get my head around the fact that he has picked that as a sofa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

AllieBee

VIP Member
I can't get over how he's waffled on for about 8 stories about that fucking horrible sofa. It's utterly hideous, but he thinks it looks classy. Also had to giggle when the thick tit tried to put a bit of French in there- We j'adore it. You twat Maz.

• Haha

Shrekssister

VIP Member
What in the cheap home decor from the Sims is that

Anyway hens love the new #gifted #aff thread we've goat oan this dayn of dawn, lets get this done 💎💎💎

• Haha

muscadet

Chatty Member
That sofa looks like it’s not even deep enough to sit on it properly, well unless you are hobbits like them 😂

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
The saddest, middle aged man on social media posting this shite 🙄

Get a life, you freak show!

Screenshot_20230616-190035_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry

youare1

VIP Member
Aside from the brick wallpaper it looked better before, the jj and smeg are irrelevant when your boiler is on display, you have a strip light and a cat's litter tray in it, instead box in the boiler, change the light, the wallpaper and get a enclosed litter tray all of which would have made a huge difference at a lower cost, give it a few months and then it will be him complaining it's too dark, he just has to spend money and hasn't really a clue.
---
Some of the comments from his Mafia lovelies, for those banned from Martin's page.
View attachment 2246162View attachment 2246163View attachment 2246164View attachment 2246165
That comment "Love that you keep it so real, so easy to get lost in all the perfection" ermm not sure that was his intention, think in his world this is perfection and others would be so envious.

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
As if ''Uncle Mario'' was in the know about Greedy's new cash cow baby.

He's just been a dick head and trying to gain some of her followers as he's coming across as her bbf.

On babysitting duties - as if.
I wouldn't let him babysit my peace lily let alone a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Just got a speeding ticket coming here well he did not disappoint ....all we need now is the cooncil to demolish beirut towers and the monstrosity monzo has created so aye and rains shitebox in the kitchen 🤮

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
£84 on that sodastream! That’s before he buys all the accessories to make a fizzy drink station to go next to the coffee station and hot chocolate station

• Haha
  • Wow

Madge2022

VIP Member
After reading this thread I sometimes find myself thinking in a Paisley accent:ROFLMAO:
At least you're just thinking it, sometimes I find myself talking it. There's also someone in work that starts emails with hello ma lovelies, dying tae tell her tae stay in her ain lane 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart