Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
Personally I think he should bring back the salmon rug to inject a bit of life into the room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Macmama

VIP Member
Genuinely looked better before, ma lovelies, so aye. Still cooncil glam wae that boiler and gas hanging off the wall 💎

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
A new threed just in time for the big sofa reveal. Have you ever seen such a rotten looking sofa in your life? Do yourself a favour Marion and get your next one from a reputable company.

• Haha

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
It’s due to hit 30° in Turkey next week, and high 20s in Benidorm.

I cannot wait for his holiday. The moaning, the blurry pics of shit food, the outfits, the stocking up on shite in duty free, the rants about the airport.

Bring it on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
That comment about his brother is so bizarre to me, like you’d say “he’s so talented” and not “he’s the real talent”. He sounds so up himself, as if he’s implying he’s talented because he’s got a bunch of followers oan Insta. You’re no exactly producing groundbreaking content Mazda, calm doon

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Ffs is that it 🙄

Grey again 😖 l had my whole house decorated a few month's ago, and my decorator said then that grey was going out of fashion. Mario, you're always behind mate 🤭

There's so many boxes and containers in that flat that they take up all the room. He needs a massive clear out of cupboards to put things in instead.

And who puts vacuum lines on their sofas 🤣
Screenshot_20230617-154302_Instagram.jpg

Mario you TRY to live a champagne lifestyle on a Klarna budget, and l can't believe you two plums spend so much money on a property that belongs to the council. The insanity in that is unreal 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsbucket

VIP Member
I'm not just saying this to be a troll... That is the ugliest fucking sofa I've ever seen.

When he said it will still look good in a years time my first thought was 'aye that will be around the time you're getting yer next wan, hen'

• Haha

CrapEars

VIP Member
Not six months ago he boldly stated that he wasn’t going to book any more “renovations”, he was done, finished, no more.
He really is just chucking money away in a desperate attempt to seem interesting and relevant on Insta isn’t he? Constantly changing a flat that isn’t even his. And I bet he still won’t change those fucking awful door handles or sort out the badly painted skirting boards.

• Haha

Lim1947

Ooh everyone I KnEw FiRsT! My amputee granny has more class in her little toe than this fat ferret, shut the fuck up mario I'm scarlett for ya..

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
Today might finally be the day that I smash my phone with Mario rage!!
The kitchen reveal?!! My daughters toy kitchen is a similar size, does anyone want 3984847 dots of doom on that?
Not sure what this little cretin has to be so smug about this week, Greedys baby & now TDD :rolleyes: bet his wee little chode had a semi now he thinks he knows something that everyone else doesn’t!

Insufferable wee shite.

• Haha

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Of course Mrs Doubtfire knew all about Greedy Gobs impending sprog. Fanny.
---
READY FOR BABYSITTING DUTIES IS SHE JOKIN. As if greedys going to haul her baby out her freshly renovated front n back door and pap it off several hundred miles and two countries away in a Beirut shoebox

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Fuck he’s got my bin!! I’m bloody raging. I love it and now I will need to put my rubbish in a carrier bag on the door handle! Mind you I bought it on special offer - wouldn’t pay full price for it.
I don't think he will use it as a bin, I think he will use it as drawers to store stuff

• Haha
  • Heart

laynelo_

VIP Member
“I always have that thought of if she was here how would had it turned out for her without death of her addiction involved?” FUCKING WIT?

• Haha
  • Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
So every time he shows that monstrosity of a sofa and doesn't write AD, I can report him to ASA?!! I'm bored of reporting Mrs Hinch and Nikki Ryan (Fopperholic) so it'll make a nice change to report someone else 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart