Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Every photo of Derek makes him look like a dog on an animal rescue page who’s up for adoption but has been in the shelter for so long that they have to resort to cutesy anthropomorphism to try and get taker

This is Derek. A Jack Russell/Shih tzu mix, he’s a petit gent who didn’t have the best start in life. His last owner kept him chained up in a small flat for most of the day, and fed him a high-fat diet which stunted Derek’s growth.

When Derek first came to us, he had severe dental issues so his new furever family would need to be experienced in dealing with extreme gingivitis.

Derek is now fully grown and ready for his new home. He’d like to be the only dog in a house and would prefer to not have someone home all day.

Cat-tested.
As good as neutered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

blueblue

Chatty Member
Just spotted them live and wild in EK shopping centre. Nae foties or ma family would've disowned me. But I'll admit what initially caught my attention before I recognised them was how fucking good looking wee Deek is. Really short but could be a South American footballer.

Madam had his face screwed up moaning about something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Rocketllama

Chatty Member
He’s spent near £600 on a toaster, kettle and a fucking bucket but couldn’t shell out the extra to cover the monstrous gas meter and boiler? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Babybail93

VIP Member
That stupid little fan he is trying to make part of his summer personality is fucking me off! I hope he gets his beak caught in it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Babybail93

VIP Member
That sofa is HORRENDOUS! It looks like the kind you’d get in a waiting room, rock hard because they don’t want you to get too comfy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Ah we’ve been treated to a new thread on this wonderful new day of dawn and it just so happens to be sofa reveal day, what a time to be alive my lovelies 😂 💎 :m

that sofa is actually worse than the one he got rid off, how is that possible? It looks so uncomfortable. I think I’d rather lie on the railway tracks than sit on that. You can’t sink into it and get cosy. You’ll be sat Upright 24/7 like a sim ffs.
I love how we got 28288117 dots telling us it clips together. My granny got a corner sofa 8 yrs ago and it clipped together then, the fact sofas do that isn’t news worthy Martin. He’s such a weirdo

• Haha
  • Heart
Mop kicking intae the new thread. Hay Wednesday.

I don't know why she insists on filming on a Fisher price kids camera. The fact she wanted to wait until everything was perfect before showing the sofas, then in the background was hoovers, cunt washings and a bum hole vase which hadn't been styled yet. Do better fat bitch. So aye. #bummingfort2 #breezeblocks #morebuckledtables

• Haha
  • Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
as much as I love you lot, I think I’m gonna take a bit of a break from watching martins stories and just find out what’s going on through these threads. I know we all have a laugh at him etc but he genuinely doesn’t stop moaning. Every single day moan moan moan. It’s mid June and he is banging on about the heat, we’ve still July and august to go plus he’s booked a holiday abroad so he’s not going to quit moaning about the heat for ages. Imagine waking up every morning and you’re just moaning and miserable. What a life 😂 btw That fan of his must be shit. Fat slug

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
I don’t have a horse, I’ll never have a horse, I’ve never been riding, but here’s my recommendation for the best horse trainer evah.

• Haha
Reactions: 47