Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His sofa just looks like cheap tat hope it doesn't set on fire as soon as he lights a candle. Breeze blocks spring to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Looks like the sofa is made by Lego! I had one that looked like that in my dolls house 30+ years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That sofa is HORRENDOUS! It looks like the kind you’d get in a waiting room, rock hard because they don’t want you to get too comfy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
That sofa looks like it’s not even deep enough to sit on it properly, well unless you are hobbits like them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ah we’ve been treated to a new thread on this wonderful new day of dawn and it just so happens to be sofa reveal day, what a time to be alive my lovelies 😂 💎 :m

that sofa is actually worse than the one he got rid off, how is that possible? It looks so uncomfortable. I think I’d rather lie on the railway tracks than sit on that. You can’t sink into it and get cosy. You’ll be sat Upright 24/7 like a sim ffs.
I love how we got 28288117 dots telling us it clips together. My granny got a corner sofa 8 yrs ago and it clipped together then, the fact sofas do that isn’t news worthy Martin. He’s such a weirdo

• Haha
  • Heart
That couch looks so I comfy. Looks brick hard and what are the stupid wee rectangle cushions all about!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mop kicking intae the new thread. Hay Wednesday.

I don't know why she insists on filming on a Fisher price kids camera. The fact she wanted to wait until everything was perfect before showing the sofas, then in the background was hoovers, bleep washings and a bum hole vase which hadn't been styled yet. Do better fat witch. So aye. #bummingfort2 #breezeblocks #morebuckledtables

• Haha
  • Heart
OMG How awful is that sofa? Those stupid wee cushions at the back look so uncomfortable. Bet oor Danyell won’t sell many of them….. 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
A new threed just in time for the big sofa reveal. Have you ever seen such a rotten looking sofa in your life? Do yourself a favour Marion and get your next one from a reputable company.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
A new threed just in time for the big sofa reveal. Have you ever seen such a rotten looking sofa in your life? Do yourself a favour Marion and get your next one from a reputable company.
As if, he'd have to pay and it wouldn't be named after him #bampot 🤦

Looks as comfy as a concrete bollard 🤣

What an absolute rid up of a livingroom, as inviting as scurvy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why's he also talking about having proper wooded floor that that won't get scratched when he said the other day they were vinyl? He's no in the right career if he can't even remember what kind of floor he has when trying to flog other crap.

His whole video is giving "I already regret my decision" vibes. He'll be changing it up in a year for something beige and "cosy".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Does.... does he think he invented the concept of a modular sofa?? 😂
Ah've just watched his dots of doom, and ran here tae say the same. Like Miss Greedychops in the style range, and AvaMay we aw ken it's mass produced with no input fae the Insta huns, you can buy same tat cheaper from online retailers.

Picked that style as didni want too many cushions, but it comes with the rectangle ones that aren't any use, then puts on his own cushions in every single seat.

Two men looking at each other and the sofa saying canni believe how stunning it is, feck me. 😳

And canni wait till winter, absolute dafty.

PS Martin. We aw knew about your vase from H&M cos youse tried to keep us in suspense by just showing H&M bag weeks ago. Then Chav Rendall put up hope you got your vase home safely. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.