Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsbucket

VIP Member
I hate to be that person but it's not actually that hot?? I mean it's warm when you're sat in direct sun but all Mario does is fester in his dingy little cave. I honestly don't think he's ever experienced 40° heat in that bespoke place "abroad".

And fyi Maz, you can expect plenty mair hot summers as the planet heats up. Maybe take steps to reduce your environmental impact if you care so much. Sit doon and get some class!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Caw1982

VIP Member
Can you not just fart in a glass of water for bubbles?
---

Serves youse right hen fur slagging aff Martin, patron saint of Jet2 holidays.
Haha, I’m away with jet 2 in a villa, not gona lie it’s lovely, I’m impressed. It’s even comes with a pet 😂 bloody Arsehole shop keepers know the score, they’re charging 2 euro a sachet of food, I’m now feeding 3 of them, and pretty sure their telling their mates 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

gilly31

VIP Member
Bet he was so disappointed when he took the wrapping off it and took a step back and thought ‘fuck me, now I’m going to have to pretend it’s exactly what I wanted’ auld Dani has done him dirty or whatever she is called!

She probably thought come to my shop again cap in hand wanting your colabs and free shit well let’s see how you enjoy sitting on felt covered pallets ya prick!

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsbucket

VIP Member
His choice of accessories is always so bizarre. Industrial style lamps don't really match the plush strip club vibe of his lounge. He buys so impulsively I don't think he puts much thought into whether things actually belong together. And this guy reckons he is Paisley's answer to Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen. Interior design insny your strength Maz - stick to polishing truncheons! 😘

• Haha

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Does he think he's the only one in the world working in the heat? Never mind the rest of us actually working more than half hour. My very tits are sweating today working in the NHS in a warm sweaty hospital doing actual manual work. As were millions of others across the UK today Marion 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Hello ma lovelies, am noo weeelllll. Cannae believe how much she hates her hideous, hubba bubba sofa, the fat fuck. She barely posts it, bet Danyell is fumming. I bet a leg has already snapped off the cheap tat, when Marion flumped her fat arse on it. What's with the collection of prolapsed bumhole vases? Glad I've caught up in time for the kitchen reveal. Tons blessings to youse aw. Oh and Marion couldn't possibly be the father of Greedys baby, Marion is not man enough to produce sperm. As you aw know, her balls are the size of petit pois, talcum powdered to fuck and back. Aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
I think we can all agree that if Whitney Houston had known she had the support of the Prince of Paisley, she’d have turned her life around and would still be with us today.

She’d likely be visiting Mario right now, eating Dairylea from his tapas table, and giving herself access to his wifi thanks to the framed password in the high footfall area.

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Mair petty cash than sense. Wouldn't have bought them for a fiver.

His kitchen revamp is taking longer than what it took me to get a brand new kitchen installed, and my kitchen was stripped completely, including the ceiling! Canni wait fur the big reveal 😆
My favourite part of every reveal Mario does is just how underwhelming it is 😂

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
He tried to no show awe the shite he stores behind the sofa but here you can just see the corner haha

IMG_4214.jpeg

• Haha