Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge2022

VIP Member
No different, except units are grey, worktops are white. He will need to move his bin when he wants anything from freezer.

Will try and screenshot some of the video for those banned, buts it's so underwhelming you are missing nothing. Why that took over a week to do I will never know.

Screenshot_20230617-100605.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Madge2022

VIP Member
Feck me, auld Madge kens someone in his comments chanting him fae the rooftoaps. 😳 Thankfully it's an auld acquaintance and no an actual pal so ah don't need tae go intae witness protection.

• Haha
  • Wow

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
“Comeback” suggests there was a time when he was on top of his game and is now getting back on track.

Who wants to tell him?

• Haha

CrapEars

VIP Member
Why does he do this so often? Insinuate that people are having a go at him, insinuate that he’s having or has had some kind of breakdown and then state that he’s on his way back up, he’s not taking notice of the haters anymore, he’s going to live life to the full, listen to no one, live his life as it should be lived, blah blah BLAAAAAH!!!!
He must have done this at least once a month for the last 4 plus years. Does he forget? Is this what counts as content? No one is having a go at him in his DMs, not least because he limited his DMs years ago, he reads here and has a tantrum and thinks he’s being clever by “replying” on his “page”, his actual fans, all three of them, must wonder what the hell is going on.

• Haha
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
Anyone know what that white box thing is at window?
Screenshot_20230617-101718~2.png

Love the bespoke kitchen heating.
Screenshot_20230617-101744~2.png

The extra storage must be the reason it took so long.
Screenshot_20230617-101821~2.png

I'm so underwhelmed I've lost the ability to speak Martin.

Miss Greedy will be livid that Martin revealed his new kitchen before hers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Right I’ve swerved right out of my lane as I’ve seen you all discussing the “new kitchen” LOL had to go and have a look.
And I didn’t think it could be any worse than I’ve imagined. It’s taken over a week to change the cupboards from white to grey??????
😂 😭
black washing machine/tumble dryer - grey units - white Smeg Kettle and toaster (only purchased on Klarna to fit in with the huns who all live in big houses, not one bed council flats) - it’s like a flat for the blind. Nothing goes.

I can’t get my head round someone owning smeg appliances but can’t open their kitchen door fully because of stuff rammed behind it or can’t cover their boiler.

ps that bin looks like a big office printer. Nae debates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Can you imagine hoarding so much unnecessary shit trying to keep up with IG nobodies that you have to get rid of your 2 sofas and the gap between them and replace them with a corner modular one so that there is no visible gap and more usable dumping space you can hide piled up tat in?

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
New sofa more like 5 breeze blocks infact breeze blocks wud be comfier 🤦🏻‍♀️ also when did he go on a real wood flairing journey hens must musta missed that 🫣they look like they belong in a waiting room
It looks like 5 footstools from Home Bargains stapled together. It’s horrendous. I know why it cost £500 now. Bet it doesn’t meet fire regulations either at that price

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Today’s grid post 😂 fuck sake. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat

As far as I can see he doesn’t get troll comments on his grid, and nae cunt can access his inbox/outbox, so he makes it so obvious he reads on here 😂

• Haha

fjjh86

Looks like the sofa is made by Lego! I had one that looked like that in my dolls house 30+ years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Cagayu

VIP Member
Some gems from his comment section 💎
IMG_5180.jpeg

Marion sounds like Rudolph

and then this…
IMG_5181.jpeg

The bumming fort, the scent of lynx Africa, a baccarat rouge dupe, jizz and sweat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36