Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popper

VIP Member
Putting videos up on to that app, of 11 year old girls without their parents consent. Shame on you Marion. I’d be fumin if my daughter went to her pals birthday and her 40 year old hobbit uncle filmed her and posted her on social media.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
“I have loads more to do in this life”

The word “more” is doing a lot of heavy-lifting there. He’s done nothing with his life. I know I laugh at him but my prime feeling towards him is one of pity. He’s the same age as I am and he just seems so far behind our peer group on so many fronts.

I live in a city (not UK) that has exceptionally high housing costs and I don’t know anyone above 35 who doesn’t own their own property. It’s really tough on people and they’ve had to scrimp and save but they’ve done it and they’re proud of their achievement.

I don’t think I know anyone our age who works part-time by choice who is physically capable of doing so, unless it’s due to small children/childcare.

Pretty much everyone around 40 who I know has a nice life. Certainly not 24/7 excitement but they have homes, interests, hobbies, they volunteer, many of them have children. Some have high-paying careers, many don’t but they work hard and are independent. They’re up at 7am, working all day, getting out and about in the evening, and none of them are aw cosy in bed by 9pm. They have some spending money that they use to go out for a nice meal on a Saturday night, or put it towards a nice holiday. They’re ot spending their part-time low wage on manky candy canes while claiming benefits because they eat so much shite they make themselves sick.

I would genuinely be so upset if a friend of mine was so unambitious that they’d prefer to live in a drug-riddled flat complex and spend 12 hours a day in bed instead of working full time and trying to make a life for themselves.
His family must be mortified.

He’s basically failed to launch.

Sorry but he just makes me so angry. What a waste of a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
moan moan moan moan moan moan moan SHITE SOFA moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan SHITE SOFA moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan SHITE SOFA moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan SHITE SOFA moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan SHITE SOFA moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan SHITE SOFA moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan SHITE SOFA moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan SHITE SOFA moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Babybail93

VIP Member
Who the fuck has been asking someone who lives in a top floor flat fae landscaping recommendations? What a cunt he is!

• Haha

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
I’d be really angry if my child went to a birthday party for their 11 year old friend, and ended up on the page of a 40 year old man being broadcast to his 150k followers.
F3E14D54-FF9B-434E-A1B1-BFB300D2AD1F.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart

G&TGal II

That Joseph & Joseph IntelligentWaste probably has the highest IQ in that flat - cos there is f all else in that flat with any intelligence.

• Haha
  • Heart

ReginaPhalange9292

So many questions...
1. Why is he filming and then putting the smoothing filter on? Pretty sure as an AD that's against the ASA rules (good old Hinchy should tell him about that)
2. Why is he speaking like he's invented and designed a couch?
3. Why does he keep saying this is more low maintenance than another corner sofa due to the position and the high backs?
4. Why does it look like it's made from the play blocks I'd find at soft play?
5. Why does he say he didn't want lots of cushions and then has piled it with cushions?

I could go on and on hens

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

shozdianod

So she’s saying how easy it was to bring the new sofa in because it’s sectional and how stressful it was to bring the old sofa in at the time - had to remove door frames and everything.
So enrilghten me Marion - how the heck did you get the old sofa out then?! 😝

• Haha

Bubbledoggyyeah

Chatty Member
As predicted, he shot his load early - he literally couldn’t wait. ALL THAT build up for what?!? Should have covered up the council flat electrical things on the wall.

and as predicted, Smeg items. Stupid mutant. Do something with your life you fat slug!! The cost of those is a wee night away, I know what I’d prefer 💎

• Heart

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
Can’t decide what’s the most exciting part of my week. Mr Styles at Wembley or the Mario kitchen reveal. And to think my ticket cost less than his fucking bin 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Madge2022

VIP Member
This is a genuine question but where is the foam? I don't understand where it can be as the footstools as all flush and there's no sign of a cushioned seat. This is seriously living rent free in my head.
Bet this is it without the filter 😆
Screenshot_20230608-080126.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41