Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

How much has this kitchen update cost? The painter and decorator wouldn’t have been cheap…. SMEG stuff, expensive bins and all that Josephjoseph crap…… easily £800+?
Maybe it's not paint hen. There's a strong possibility that he's slapped white fablon on the walls. Nothing surprises me with that waste of space. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
I’ve never had a soda stream so please can someone help me understand, how is it different from just getting carbonated water and adding flavouring? I know there’s the “green” angle so you’re not using single use plastic, but the environment isn’t something Marion has ever really shown any care for 🤷🏻‍♀️

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I know it's not Greedy's thread but just read something over there.

The sap that fathered the 1st 2 was her ex's brother. :sick:

and no one is sure about the father of this cash cow. :unsure:

So it could be Marion lol,
Only kidding. He's probably shooting blanks, with all the salt he eats the poor sperm will be frazzled.
Yes uncle daddy literally.

• Haha
  • Sick

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
Sorry ma lovelies I’ve got to speed read only on page 33 as ma real life wee lassie is about to come out the dancing. Is it ma Kerry K’s or is that pipe above the boiler unit not thick with dust? And he calls himself a ‘dirty scrubber’

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
For me it's literally the green angle! Plus the flavourings have improved so much now since the old days.
Dae youse also youse cauld watter fur your dishes? Get oan the Tampax phone tae fairy fur an #ad deal ma lovelie 😘

• Haha

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
Exactly Isa hen!! Since finding him on that app he's had three sofas to my very comfy one. Also Marion GTF with your Christmas pish!! The weans haven't even finished school for summer yet!!
I think I’ve had mine 11 years now! We’re only just thinking about whether we should get new ones.

• Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Ah heard Martin huz goat a season ticket and his seat is right next tae youse 😉
---

Check youse oot zooming in, ah bet youse ur oan a bespoke register and nae debates ma lovelie 😘
I’m away to support hibs my lovely nae debates now never message this page again mwah mwah spine bright 💎 😂 xxxx

• Haha
  • Wow

AllieBee

VIP Member
I’ve never had a soda stream so please can someone help me understand, how is it different from just getting carbonated water and adding flavouring? I know there’s the “green” angle so you’re not using single use plastic, but the environment isn’t something Marion has ever really shown any care for 🤷🏻‍♀️
For me it's literally the green angle! Plus the flavourings have improved so much now since the old days.

Reactions: 10