Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chez300

VIP Member
Am I dreaming or did Monzo buy a grout pen one time and filled in his grout lines grey? Did that happen or naw? And if it did whit happened after, did he redecorate the entire room to rectify his mistake? Canny remember
Yes it did happen! We got to vote and I guess majority said keep it white!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Lyla001

VIP Member
Do we think he can wait for his countdown to end or will the excitement take over and heโ€™ll reveal all? ๐Ÿค” I bet heโ€™s creaming his knickers this morning at the thought of a few likes
Your profile pic๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
How many tables can one living room have? It's like IKEA there.

I've noticed that when Deek is ill, Marion is always in a mood, making it about himself.
Love the song choice for the sofa Maz, we knew you hated it.
View attachment 2253554
I thought this was his not so subtle way of having a dig at a comment on here about how he doesn't #ad the sofa shots. The song choice just gives it away that he reads here ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

YR80

Chatty Member
With apologies for anyone who intends to eat ever again.

Has there been a Domboi discussion exploring the fact that Dom = dominant which means Deek = submissive.

So that means that Mario is a dom, and Deek is his sub, and paypig?

Except most dons who are into financial abuse have their subs/pigs pay for things like designer bags, holidays etc. Mario spends Deekโ€™s money on Febreze and candy canes.
I always think Mario is the paypig and thatโ€™s why Deek apparently seems to buy him so much stuff.

• Haha

blueblue

Chatty Member
Carving semblances of cushions out of concrete is nae ma joab, hen, but in the interest of sharing na knowledge and putting you in a position of getting to know so you know, what I picture is the attached with cheap synthetic material covering it.

Basically a very firm block of foam with no cushioning at all to it.
Hen, I'm certain 95% of women are blown away by you. Blown. Away. I've never ever ever seen something like this hame or oan hoaliday. And now I've got to know.
---
There are so many tables in that room. Coffee table, console tables, nest of tables. Why so many?!
For some reason this has ended me๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
As predicted, he shot his load early - he literally couldnโ€™t wait. ALL THAT build up for what?!? Should have covered up the council flat electrical things on the wall.

and as predicted, Smeg items. Stupid mutant. Do something with your life you fat slug!! The cost of those is a wee night away, I know what Iโ€™d prefer ๐Ÿ’Ž
Fat slug and stupid mutant! OMFG I'm dying ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm actually at work on a night shift reading this thread and howling.

• Haha