Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I think we can all agree that whatever colour falbon 😉 he’s gone for it’s look absolutely hideous.
Personally I’m placing my bets on Navy or a wee sage green cabinet with a white top. Will go lovely with his council taps and unboxed boiler.
Hopefully we're gonna be oan a new door handle jurnee

• Haha
Reactions: 13

blueblue

Chatty Member
Aye this might be swerving out of my lane a bit hen but I used Frenchic. If you’ve not heard of it before look up the groups on Facebook (Frenchic Fun and Frenchic Fan Forum) it’s truly miraculous stuff. Even more miraculous than Mario’s wax melt range so aye
Recommended by so many 👌
---
The thing about owning or a private let is you need a bit of a financial safety net. Fees, fluctuations in interest rates, emergencies etc all need actual savings not 3 easy online payments. Plus even with savings how could they possibly borrow on such low hours?

In a way I do hope he's happy where he is.

peachy-keen

What’s a fur wane? Does he mean wain like fur baby? It’s absolute baffling how he can’t even get a simple word like that correct. And he wants to write a book? 😂 I swear me must be on the lethal 👉🏻🍹 when he writes most of his stories. It’s the only explanation.
yeah, wane is a Scottish term for child. Marion’s wane absolutely hates him 😊

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
I know I say it alllll the time, but his overuse of the word “also” gets right on my fucking tits!
It's his overuse of "utter" for me 😖

Reposted his kitchen early last night, and only 33 comments. Yeah, people are bored with it already 🤣

Screenshot_20230619-041906_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Madge2022

VIP Member
The man that has to borrow his brother's garden to sit in 🤣
Thread title suggestion! ⬆
---
Is he seriously? Do they even let openly gay men dance about on their wee walk
Get tae staunchly ken ma lovelie 😘 ⬇

Last edited:
  • Haha

ReginaPhalange9292

Ah heard Martin huz goat a season ticket and his seat is right next tae youse 😉
---

Check youse oot zooming in, ah bet youse ur oan a bespoke register and nae debates ma lovelie 😘
Only cos I have proper curtains to twitch (smell the wealth) no thin pieces of cling film over my windows and nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Tell me he’s not stuck a fucking orange slice on that can please!!!
Supposed to be going away in 2 hours, not packed, my Kerry Katonas are fucked with hay fever, going to give Maz a run for her money in the squinting games trying to manoeuvre through the airport. If only I’d packed a year in advance preempting this could happen 😩
You should have asked Derek to come and get you!! 😂

• Haha

Curly

VIP Member
Is there not the possibility it could be a council refit?
Was there not a mention of upgrades when he found out his flat wasn’t getting bulldozed?

Caw1982

VIP Member
To behonest I didnt even notice the difference with the kitchen. Same wonky doors, same meter on the wall and boiler. They are the first things you would sort out.

On the beg for a neon sign too I see.
That all the huns have for garden rooms, man caves, home gyms etc