Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
Sofa scent lol

Bottle it. wtf

sofa.png
sofa1.png

352535084_820952489425310_8365161966711271180_n.jpg
Untitled.png
352440248_1269958760573581_5356427773212507072_n.jpg
352596593_592289933046323_4191511573507254988_n.jpg

Reactions: 12

Bee Sting

Chatty Member
Hello ma lovelies, am noo weeelllll. Cannae believe how much she hates her hideous, hubba bubba sofa, the fat fuck. She barely posts it, bet Danyell is fumming. I bet a leg has already snapped off the cheap tat, when Marion flumped her fat arse on it. What's with the collection of prolapsed bumhole vases? Glad I've caught up in time for the kitchen reveal. Tons blessings to youse aw. Oh and Marion couldn't possibly be the father of Greedys baby, Marion is not man enough to produce sperm. As you aw know, her balls are the size of petit pois, talcum powdered to fuck and back. Aye.
Hope your feeling better soon hen but tomorrow is Satu ar day so keep your power and mop kick thst bug right aff your talented bod😂Tons a love💕Yes im blootered on this dayn of dawn😂

• Heart
  • Haha

YR80

Chatty Member
Marian had strategically placed the text box so that we can’t fully see just how little of a dent Derek makes on the cushion when he’s sitting on the new sofa.

This is because-

1) Derek is smol boy
And
2) That sofa is made of cheap, hard foam and there’s no give on it at all. It’s basically a concrete slab.

Derek sitting on that is like an unstartable force meeting an immovable object.
Wee Deeks hair looks weird at the front here. I wonder if he goes to Nathan Todd too.

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Before I lose my last shred of hope in humanity, are these the ones he rebought a few months ago? I thought they were grey when he rebought but someone please please tell me he’s no binned them without even using and bought new AGAI
I've come to ask the same question. Surely not?! 😲

HulaHannah

VIP Member
If his area is like that place on 60 Days, l feel depressed for him. What a shit hole it is 🥴
I didn't know about this Estate programme (but I got to know), and thought the reference was to the American '60 Days In', the jail programme with the undercover plants, and I'd imagine that reference works just as well.

Ginoclock

Hello ma lovelies. How are youse aw?

Clutching ma bespoke beak at the school staff room seating area.

Mazda hen, even the Grand High Witch Hinch hersel doesn't bother with grey the noo
Gets it so wrong every single time.
Jealous that you can get on Tattle in the school staff room! Our school has the website blocked so have to catch up when I get home😂😂

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
I cannae do this today Daisy uncle, I just cannae

so today all I need you all today is get up!
Oh feck off Maz. Don't have time to wallow in my pit in the mornings some of us have jobs to go to. And that's a whole load of illiterate nonsense. Fat slag

• Haha
I've got a sofa stream, I got it because buying packs of carbonated water was using a lot of plastic. I now fizz my own!!!

You can buy the cordials for pepsi, fanta and other drinks but you will taste the difference. The only one I use is the tonic water one but then I like my gin and tonic heavy on the gin!

But Mario has no interest in anything so the only reason I think he has bought one is #content.
I’ve never bought their flavourings, I just love a bubbly water and it’s easier (and cheaper) than lugging endless plastic bottles to and from the supermarket!

Reactions: 11

Madge2022

VIP Member
Now there’s a frugal suggestion for shartin Martin! As a special bonus, afte a night oot at Castle Vichi he’d be providing his own flavour too. Unfortunately those cheap Amazon glasses (af link, swipe up) could never withstand the pressure he exerts 💨
Ah'm sure that's what Dr Pepper is 💩💧

• Haha
Reactions: 11