Cleaning with Mario #10 Cleaning with Maris Piper 🥔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It honestly looked like he was trying to scrub the plug hole that much that the food fell through instead of actually emptying the food out it, what a tinker. Deep cleaning my arse.
Aye, that was the kitchen sink equivalent of waffle stomping 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 2
The strangler hands stroking the shaft of the shark was one of the most erotic things I have ever seen 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I had to switch him off , it was like a week worth of saint marion in a few seconds ,chopping his gash cushions, sounds like he is sick of the shark questions coz he disnae work for shark, so aye and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not much he can say about the hoover but still theres 3 stories on it.

Also, what are they doing to that kitchen floor that it needs mopping every single day?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh didn’t you hear..... silly bollox bathed Rayn, dried her with the Dyson and it blew her out the window. Rayn was last seen smiling at a group of old Tom cats down the local park!
Poor wee thing has never taken a breath of unscented air in her puff.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I now have a nose at Greedy thanks to the shenanigans the other day....
She was flogging that Swan draining thingy he now has on his sink that I don’t remember noticing before. 🤔 More cannae see shite going by.....
I have been buying ecover stuff for years and I am now sick of the sight of it in the space of a few days thanks to him 🙄

Reactions: 6
So aye hunners o messages fae ye all asking if a work fur shark ............shite off Marzalon 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t stand when he shows us his hoover as it’s filled with hair and crap whirling round. Makes me feel ill 🤢 At least bleeping empty it first!

That must be days worth of rubbish? I have a dog and hover daily, mines never that full by the end.

Another pet hate of mine is when he leaves the bleeping water running whilst he messes about sorting his toothbrushes out. bleeping TURN IT OFF!!!!

I now have a nose at Greedy thanks to the shenanigans the other day....
She was flogging that Swan draining thingy he now has on his sink that I don’t remember noticing before. 🤔 More cannae see shite going by.....
I have been buying ecover stuff for years and I am now sick of the sight of it in the space of a few days thanks to him 🙄
I noticed the greedy drainer for 1st time today too, surprised he isnae creaming himself aff over it or maybe it's no bespoke

• Haha
Waste of a hoover, hes a lazy tit. Hoovers around everything, never moves any of his tat to clean and crams the bits of food down his plug hole. Aye marion, you're an expert cleaner right enough 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
He was just fannying about . Looking for his daily dose of admiration so he can repost to his stories!He never really deep cleans. He just cleans around things, well from what I’ve seen over the last few weeks...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watching Mario's stories and what stuck out to me most was the amount of people excited to try a bathroom cleaning spray. How sad and pathetic does your life have to be that that's what excites you?
[/QUOTE
Ah, was that cleaning spray he keeps showing for the bathroom? 🤷‍♀️ I wonder where it’s from? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.