Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

obviously....

VIP Member
She really is struggling having her neices around isn't she?

She is pretty much counting down till her brother in law gets back....did you see her snotty stories where she is praying he doesn't get stuck. This isn't because she is concerned for him, she is worried that if he gets stuck she will have her nieces another night

Reactions: 1

Bhyfs

Chatty Member
As lovely as the Isles of Scilly are, does no one know how to pick up their dogs poo? It’s not the first time Adam had stood in it while out

Those singing and dancing stories made me cringe. If she was my mum I’d be so embarrassed 😬

I genuinely think she needs help, she’s getting worse as the days go on

shadow123

I would be surprised if the old people’s home accept her bag of stuff. Don’t they have to use special stuff? I don’t care homes around here do

spongey

VIP Member
She’s terrible at not declaring ads properly. I reported her to the ASA and they did speak to her. She addressed the ASA on her stories afterwards saying some rules had changed (never mentioned she’d had a complaint against her) made out she was unaware. Well I’m sorry but if you’re hiding #ad #gifted like that then you know exactly what you’re doing. I have reported her again as the #ad has to be clear according to ASA rules.
I liked her when I first started following her, thought she was quirky but as time has gone on and her account has grown she has become greedy and unbearable. She definitely needs to see someone about her issues.
I've reported her a couple of times and never heard anything back. It's usually on stuff that's gifted to her, she opens up the package like it's something she ordered but when's she reading out the information it's like she has no idea what it is. Then you see loads of other influencers getting sent the same thing, so it's obvious.

It's like she either can't be arsed to declare or just forgets to, but it's something that needs to be done if you're willing to accept gifts.
I definitely get the impression she just wants to have a fun account and get free products but not actually bother with any of the legal stuff.

Tamij

VIP Member
Grapes are very good for ducks fortunately. I actually did Google it last night.
Poor Margaret though!

obviously....

VIP Member
So last week she bought a (much cheaper) direct competitor of her beloved SuperSorb, tried it out and said it was exactly the same... so now SuperSorb have gone and sent her a whole new set.

How does she deserve any of these free gifts?! I don't get it, she does nothing to support these companies. She literally bought and effectively promoted another brand.

And she says they last forever, so why does she need 5 of them?! More plastic in our oceans that she cares so much about.
An undeclared ad too

You have to put gifted and ad

spongey

VIP Member
Let’s play a little game of spot the #ad... pretty sure that carpet cleaner was gifted too and no sign of a #gifted 🤬🤬
I was gonna say! She sold her vax one to a friend after only one use because she doesn't need two, so surely the Swan one must have been gifted?!

spongey

VIP Member
I do think out of all the Instagrammers that are ‘a bit OCD’, she fits the profile more than most but if she does have it, I think it is mild. I know when she has gone out before completing her routine, it has played on her mind a bit but other than that, she enjoys the routine. She doesn’t seem to suffer from compulsions or obsessions. I think she is mostly trying to control her life, food and activity based on past trauma and insecurity.
She constantly talks about how she genuinely enjoys activity and cleaning.
If she ever became suddenly disabled, she would probably be unable to cope.

Todays stories are just ads and more ads. It’s so gross how she comes home from swimming and doesn’t take a shower.

I think she is insecure in her marriage and I don’t see how they can stay married for long. She is constantly annoyed by him. She wants to find fault with him because (as creepy as Adam is, IMO), she probably knows she is punching looks wise and he makes the money mostly. I can’t imagine being triggered by my husband every single day.
There was a time a few months ago when she went to the mainland with her family but she was leaving a day earlier than the boys, and she went on for about a week about how she couldn't bear the thought of leaving them alone in the house for a night and she was thinking of changing her flights so she could come home a day early and clean. I don't think she did in the end but she said she had done that before.

I feel bad for her if she genuinely can't relax and enjoy a trip away without thinking about her unplumped cushions, and she should get help if that's the case, but I'm not sure how much of it is just for the gram.

shadow123

Only the other day she made a huge song song dance about not being able to open a new product without finishing one. I think she was on about the lenor outdoorables

Anyway, fast forward maybe a week and she has posted these this morning. Used 2 separate conditioners , as well as already having the blossom lenor one open too.

She is just so full of bullshit
I came here to say this!!!!!