Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Nah it won't be as she's in complete denial. Followers have messaged her about it and some even afraid to say she's taking the piss with hoovering 8 times a day, she constantly comments on the fact people ask her why she's hoovering so much her answer is 'I enjoy it' and she's even said she may have just a little OCD but not much. Instead of admitting she has OCD it is utterly evident that even if the dust blows out of place in her house she goes mental, people particles and all that shit. She has issues she's in total detail of her OCD takes over her life so much she neglects basic self hygiene which makes no sense so her OCD isn't about cleanliness but control and order or smelling like a cheese n onion pasty wouldn't be an option for her. She needs serious help the fact that over 20k people follow someone with in denial OCD as some motivator and inspiration shows how fucked up the cleaning community on insta is
I messaged her as I recognised her getting worse (I have clinical OCD) and she laughed it off!

Reactions: 1

Missrant

So tattie got Mail. Tattie wanted to read the card & show appreciation. #grabbyGeorigia was only interested in what was delivered.
Enough said about what she thinks when people send her stuff.

eurgh, vile woman
I thought the same she's just rude

DaimIt

VIP Member
wow . had to actually unfollow her after she said she ate her boogers. ugh . stomach turning . really. like wtf is wrong with her .

Her poor man Defos, anyone remember the birthday card thing where she lost it that he didn’t buy her a care but got her a present? A was shocked at that.

Holly1977

VIP Member
Has she really just tided her teens bedroom up? There is no privacy for that poor girl is there! The level of control Georgia appears to have is really worrying

spongey

VIP Member
Eeek I felt super uncomfortable watching her stories this morning of that poor duck getting the bread stuck in its beak and her just screaming at it. She said before that people had messaged her advising that bread isn't good for ducks. She doesn't care. She'll be back out there with another slice of bread tomorrow 😔

Foreverfalcons

Chatty Member
Excited about a toaster that she doesn’t like anybody to use because they make crumbs? She really will say anything for a freebie won’t she! Yet another hoover too, who the fuck needs more than 1 hoover let alone 7?!? She only ever uses the sebo and the halo!
This what really riles me about Swan! I won't use their stuff because of all the freebies they give away to insta-idiots!

Anne’s a legend! I think she’s fab! … why is Georgia asking her daughter to vac around the house? It doesn’t need the 5 vacs per day she does already! It won’t make Georgia vac any less if Ruby does it too. it’ll just pass on the OCD to her daughter 🤷🏻‍♀️

WitsEnd

If she relied on tourist money so much, you would think she would get rid of the staff and open all hours this weekend. If she has a manageress, she’s not really working, is she? I think she does her routine to justify not working.

Also fed up with the milk bottle tip. I can fold mine up without faffing around with hot water. All that working out and she can’t even carry the Sebo up the stairs on her own!

Yes I had a look! She’s stupid and must have more money than sense because you can get them for way less than that!!
I don’t know what has made me think about the egg chair but she hasn’t mentioned it again since she ordered it, this was 26 April! (although it seems like it was much longer than that!) I’m sure she would have made a big thing of it if it had arrived by now.

She never declares anything. She’s constantly plugging her body shop shit as well.
I reported her to the ASA and they contacted me a few weeks ago saying they had contacted her. She did address the ASA in her stories and now marks SOME posts as AD but nowhere near all of them that she should be doing! The posts she does mark she hides the # like so many of these so called “influencers” do.
I also thought she was trying to get a freebie hoover for her mum as she tagged all the companies in her posts.