Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I thought the same. The past few days it's been getting low and I'd wondered if she's ordered more considering things take ages to get to the islands, but no, she waits until its EMPTY then says how am I going to feed them tomorrow?

They'll be getting massive lumps of bread stuck in their beak again tomorrow morning then. Poor ducks.
I think she has been fishing for a few days to get some sent to her but nobody’s took the bait.

Reactions: 1
So she won't leave the island to go watch her son in his tennis competition, but will leave to watch her daughters show

And she wonders why her son is a little shit with her
I was a bit taken aback when I read that Ruby was in Chicago. The musical that is so not for children as it's about murder and seductive dancing (still one of my favourite musicals! 😉). Maybe I'm wrong and it's actually a children's version? 😬

DaimIt

VIP Member
So is the shop just closed while she is vacuuming up invisible dirt ?

I would think she would be pretty good at the vacuuming by now but she is shit at it . She doesn't move anything or get close to the edges. Reminds me of Mario , just vacuuming a little path for the sake of vacuuming

Computer says no

Chatty Member
Are her cleaning stories all pre recorded just to get swipe ups on the hoovers? Out one minute meeting a friend then minutes later back home going into a hypo because someone has dropped a few crumbs!

CoconotLoco

She reminds me of Monica from friends, her stories are insane though I understand the comments about the OTT cleaning and how she so happy when her hubby and son are out the door so house her stays clean, yet she has questionable personal hygiene standards! Maybe it’s just living on such a small island and more isolated then the mainland.
Where she lives is lush though and dog is adorable, I don’t mind her and she more tolerable then most on there and at least her account is actually what it says it is.

FauxShow

Why would she have to mark it as an ad if she paid for it? Is that a thing you have to do?
When they've worked with the company at some point then yes. For example, SS buys stuff from Primark but makes it very clear that she has affiliations with the company by putting #IworkwithPrimark or similar.

Wtf2505

Chatty Member
I wish i had her energy! The poo chat is beginning to wear thin though. I don't want to think about my own shit in the morning nevermind someone elses.