Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

obviously....

VIP Member
Notice she went down to see her friends while hubby put pizza in....yet hours later she is still down there. She clearly doesn't eat with her family (or in general it seems).

obviously....

VIP Member
Humiliating her son again online....

Back to putting ad in the tiny font size....

Oh and did you see her face when she was talking about going to the shops for Christmas shopping while wearing a mask. 🙄

Attachments

shadow123

So the dog has been sick and her first reaction is anger at maya. Not oh is she okay?

The way she went on last night.....cleaning the shower and having to hoover because she seen a crumb. She also found something on the stairs and so she hoovered the whole house. To the point her family are sat waiting in the car as she is still hoovering

Why does she insist on doing a whole sales pitch for the same products every day

She is like a spoiled brat tbh
I thought they sold the car?

Extrafine

VIP Member
Why does she feel the need to tell people certain things like how she pulls hair out of her butt crack in the shower, wees in the shower, has smelly pits, doesn’t shower very often.
I mean there’s such a thing as too much information & that’s one of them.
Also I thought she was a lot older than what she is! 😮
Don’t forget eating her boogies and sniffing her farts 🤢

spongey

VIP Member
She’s been advertising that chopping board for weeks without declaring it and now tonight it is all of a sudden marked as gifted. Sneaky cow not declaring it was gifted, she definitely knows what she’s doing deceiving people like that!
That is such a random gift, I always presumed she'd found a small business and made a purchase. Why on earth would he reach out to her?

Was this the guy she found on Etsy and she was going about how hot he was? Maybe that's why... or was that the guy that made her wooden shelf for her fire logs? I can't keep up!

spongey

VIP Member
yes! I feel cheated. Been extremely quiet about her kidnapped ducks all week which was very strange considering how consistently repetitive she is about everything then when she finally frees them we glimpse a box and then they are out at sea!!! I smell a rat, something not right there
I've just caught up and saw them getting released from the box 🤔 was this not on her stories earlier?