Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s more concerned about doing her cleaning than she is that her child is poorly. And as for complaining about Ruby still being asleep when she wants to hoover! Just let her be a normal teenager. She genuinely needs to see someone to get some help!

So her kid is ill, she’s made him go out... I have no words 🤦🏼‍♀️
So irresponsible! Just because they are in tier 1 doesn’t mean that it has gone away. I know there haven’t been any cases in Scilly and they are extremely lucky but there are visitors to the Island, Ruby’s back from the mainland any of these people could be a-symptomatic. When she went away to the mainland a few months back she met with someone who is on her body shop team and had her photo taken with her with zero social distancing!

CoconotLoco

Correct me if I'm wrong, but has she just said she's gone up to her parents to unpack her delivery...?
They're obviously not in her childcare bubble or support bubble, so do lockdown rules not apply to Georgia?
She said they on the main island as her daughter flew over for eye appointment and they’re taking her, tbh she probably think there no cases and it’s a small island not much point.

TheGoblinKing

Is she right in saying the pink stuff paste is a great natural cleaner? I thought it was one of the most toxic things out there
I just checked the tub I had in the cupboard and it says it's a vegetable oil based cleaner that's the usual non toxic/hazardous, not tested on animals etc - who knew! I think there are definitely a lot more toxic cleaning products doing the rounds at the moment

Don’t even get me started. Her poor soon is sick & she’s there just wishing he was out with his friends. Instead of looking after him, she’s there winging about the fact that she has to mop. Just disgusts me. Maybe if she spent less time vacuuming 10x a day & more time with him he would be have more respect for her

Don’t even get me started. Her poor soon is sick & she’s there just wishing he was out with his friends. Instead of looking after him, she’s there winging about the fact that she has to mop. What a sick bitch.

Last edited:

obviously....

VIP Member
She is doing her MLM shite today...

If you get £150 worth of orders then order through her , then she will give you £50 free spend in the next catalogue.
She fails to mention that by providing her with £150 orders (I'm talking multiple people would), then she will make a shit load of commission (more than the £50 she is giving away)

bumcheese

Mine was a male manager of the complaints, he spoke to me in such a patronising way I just hung up on him. If she didn't keep breaking the rules then they wouldn't have so many to deal with. I was pretty much told I am not allowed to report georgia may anymore. It was when the stuck up prick told me to reign my behaviour I just hung up.
I guess they must get a lot of that with some influencers. Several reports from different people is way more effective than several from the same person it just comes across as malicious