Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anon2345

Can someone fill me in on what the message and received was all about? I’ve been suffering with covid and not had the energy to look at stories etc!

Tamij

VIP Member
They’re staying elsewhere I think. They had dinner with them the other night in that castle place because she had to go and check if they had anything on the menu she would actually eat.

obviously....

VIP Member
I’ve just reported her to the ASA again for her Vileda posts. Only one marked as gifted and no ad declaration. I’m sick of her, she claims to have not ‘realised’ what she should have been doing when the ASA contacted her a couple of weeks ago yet is still not doing it! 🤬
I have done the exact same thing.

Also...she can't go and see her son in a tennis competition because she would rather look at the island (that she sees everyday). Why is she pretending this is the case, when it is really because she wants to stay home on her own and clean.

No the wonder her son seems to prefer his dad.....Georgia couldn't give a toss

obviously....

VIP Member
Just spotted this, what are the rules here? Promoting her Marigold giveaway on her shop's insta page, no ad declaration
This was the last one I reported before they rang me and told me they were dealing with Georgia and to basically stop submitting complaints

Just spotted this, what are the rules here? Promoting her Marigold giveaway on her shop's insta page, no ad declaration
Sorry edit to add it was the one on her own page I did, not the shop one

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
It’s absolutely roasting today so why is she so amazed that her, earlier, and J just now managed to swim in the Sea without wetsuits? Just one of the many things about today’s annoyance with her 🤣

shadow123

She really pisses me off when she complains that she’ll ‘never get 20 washes out of that’ Well, it’s not surprising Georgia when you just slosh it in like this! Here’s a tip, the cap acts a measure, you’re welcome 😉View attachment 698533
Also agree about the disgraceful behaviour of letting Jo shoot the gulls, they have absolutely no respect for wildlife at all!
I’ve used the pink stuff products, and have put a cap in before, it all came out the drawer, maybe because I put it in a normal wash cycle and it had room to move around! Now I use half a cap

spongey

VIP Member
Is she right in saying the pink stuff paste is a great natural cleaner? I thought it was one of the most toxic things out there

shadow123

Wow , chucking all that washing in on one load . Everything has to be done so quickly , but never thoroughly Iv noticed . It must be exhausting for her daughter to see. OCD routine mother , clearly adhd brother and I think probably dad too . No wonder she loves being at school!
The jumpers looked lovely, surely they should be on a separate wash without fabric conditioner.

obviously....

VIP Member
She literally cannot function because she hasn't had a workout....2 days won't hurt georgia

Something tells me she has a bit of a disorder....excessive exercise, can't function till she's done her exercise and cleaning "routine", hardly eats and when she does its shite