Cleanandgleamit #9 Georgia May AKA Groundhog Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she mentioned she's a size 6 recently?? Oh yes just TWICE in one grid post today.

I thought to myself this morning when she thought her bike had been stolen she's always banging on about how safe shitter island is .. then a few stories later she says Jowans bike did get stolen. Not so safe after all eh Georgia?

#Thread Suggestion - Hi I'm Georgia - I'm a size 6 don't you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Visitors will get the blame for any and all crime on the islands. No way will they apportion any blame to locals.

I have to say though, maybe their bikes wouldn’t get nicked if they took better care of them and didn’t leave them all over the place. You know, tried keeping them on their own property once in a while, instead of propping up the neighbours fence and in the adjacent lane. Passers by probably think they’ve been abandoned and just take them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Do you remember her paddle board was almost taken once? I think someone was just going to use it actually. But she’d left it lying around on the beach. Same story. Look after your possessions. It’s what you teach any small child.

Reactions: 9
‘A few people keep asking me what I give Maya for her joints’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 seriously?! she expects people to believe this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.