Cleanandgleamit #9 Georgia May AKA Groundhog Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Little Miss Planner on the new thread title! Has Princess Georgia down to a tee…

Her stories haven’t loaded again this morning, shame 🙁 I’m sure she had some really creative new stuff we’ve never seen before.

Carry on friends.

Re the last post on the previous thread - it was posted as I was setting up this thread. I wasn’t aware of that situation re BS rep. What happened there? Can we continue the discussion here please?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Congratulations to @Little Miss Planner on the new thread title! Has Princess Georgia down to a tee…

Her stories haven’t loaded again this morning, shame 🙁 I’m sure she had some really creative new stuff we’ve never seen before.

Carry on friends.

Re the last post on the previous thread - it was posted as I was setting up this thread. I wasn’t aware of that situation re BS rep. What happened there? Can we continue the discussion here please?
ill post it again .....

Her recent story this morning calling out the person who called the local swimming pool out of concern for the health and welfare of others, has really annoyed me! Little does princess G who thinks she is better than everyone else remember it was not that long ago that she herself used her stories to call out a body shop consultant in a very horrible negative way because the body shop consultant was honest in letting others know some home truths about how princess G runs her body shop empire. Princess G needs to learn to remember other peoples feelings and how she made the person and now this person re the swimming pool feel! You are a self entitled nasty piece of work and if you think its right to be this way you need to give your head a massive wobble. Being like this is not ok in any world or on any planet!

It is certainly not how a representative of any brand especially an ethical brand that teaches self love and kindness should be!

I wonder what the body shop head office will think of this behaviour from their top selling brand rep and your behaviour towards other reps as well? Can that other rep report you to the police for historical harassment too??

Reactions: 11
Well Pauline has really upset the Shutter Island Shrew hasn’t she. Enough to take up 4 of her stories too.
My thoughts are with you, Georgia! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just caught up. Georgia’s a real nasty witch isn’t she. And very brave when she’s talking tit on Instagram. You’d think she never puts a foot wrong herself…

Reactions: 8
and from another post i was replying to....

She’s so patronising the way she talks about her team members. Also it sounds as though they’re primarily compensated via “free spends within the business”, which sounds to me like you can only use it to buy more BS stuff. Then Georgia added on at the end that you “earn a little bit of commission” as well. So who’s earning all the actual money? The people at the top, that’s who. The more I hear about BSAH, the worse it sounds. They use all these complicated reward schemes and abbreviations to confuse people. Dodgy as duck. Juice Plus or Herbal Life with an acceptable facade.
The way it is meant to work is:

You collect orders through events or 1-2-1 orders. The rep sells then to a customer at the RRP minus the current customer discount/ offers ie 10% off skincare, plus any postage.

Then collective orders or events sales equal £150 or more the host (can be anyone or the rep) starts to build up free product credits and when it reaches a certain amount it accumulates half price item coupons as well.

Those rewards are supposed to be used for the person holding the event but can be kept by the rep if they collected 1-2-1 orders or can be used to share out in other ways between customers.

on top of this all orders earn a starting commission of 20% of the selling price. This build additional commission after a rep sells over a set amount each month. upto a total of 35% of all their sales without building any team.

When you build a team you start earning additional commissions.

On top of this when you reach certain sells amounts in a month you earn free product credits and or free products. - These are designed to help the rep build their kit to demo at events or give out samples.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: 5
When I saw her stories were not loading I thought thank duck for that, but then after seeing the breakdown over Pauline I’ve changed my mind. Thank you Pauline!! I really hope Georgia stories the outcome of the harassment charge, I can imagine daddy Terry rushing up to the police station now to attempt to give them a bribe (better than putting it through the books eh) so his Princess can have some decent content for once 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So did the swimming pool give her all those personal details? If that’s how they take the health & safety of people having to use that pool then they should be shut down. She had no idea if it was conjunctivitis or not! She should have waited.

Reactions: 13
No GDPR on Shitter Island if the pool have given Georgia her details.

Also HA! Good luck with the Police love, they'll laugh in your face. They have been zero help to us this past week with an actual crime.

Reactions: 9
So did the swimming pool give her all those personal details? If that’s how they take the health & safety of people having to use that pool then they should be shut down. She had no idea if it was conjunctivitis or not! She should have waited.
Good point. Also is that not a GDPR breach by the swimming pool? That’s quite serious I would have thought. Someone should be able to contact them without their personal details being given out. Now Pauline could be open to harassment herself 🤷🏼‍♀️ Georgia’s fucked up there and dropped the swimming pool in it.

I think this is the problem with Scilly. On the mainland a swimming pool would never do this, but because they’re all mates on Scilly they think everything is a laugh.
---
No GDPR on Shitter Island if the pool have given Georgia her details.

Also HA! Good luck with the Police love, they'll laugh in your face. They have been zero help to us this past week with an actual crime.
Snap!

Reactions: 9
Some form of data breach surely - or doesn’t GDPR exist on Shutter island?

I feel like penning a note re all the times she’s been with covid a cold
ETA - via pigeon so it cannot be traced

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Good point. Also is that not a GDPR breach by the swimming pool? That’s quite serious I would have thought. Someone should be able to contact them without their personal details being given out. Now Pauline could be open to harassment herself 🤷🏼‍♀️ Georgia’s fucked up there and dropped the swimming pool in it.

I think this is the problem with Scilly. On the mainland a swimming pool would never do this, but because they’re all mates on Scilly they think everything is a laugh.
---

Snap!
I'll be interested to see what Instagram do with the stories that have been reported as harassment and bullying against Pauline.

and 100% GDPR issue, if i was Pauline i would be reporting that straight away. I've a recording of the Instagram stories too!

I’m thinking Pauline isn’t her real name though… eh?
I’d laugh if it were someone on the island.

• Haha
If you pause her story you can see her name and email address.
She has one follower with that name

Good god we are never going to hear the end of Pauline now 🙄 but there are laws on sharing things like that no real company would give out personal information of someone who made a complaint or concern, maybe tell her someone made a email with concerns but not give actual personal info. And it don’t mean Pauline has loads spare time like she banging on takes a minute to google and send a email could have done it on commute to work or anything. But Georgia did not know she hadn’t got a infection she admitted she had green gunk in her eye, but carried on to go swimming, because she can’t not swim as it will mess with her head 😂😂

If you pause her story you can see her name and email address.
She has one follower with that name
So Princess G is in breach of GDPR as well! Oh this is a happy day for her lol

Can we reach out to that follower? hmm

Reactions: 4
Why would it make any difference if she went to a private swim session? It's the same bloody water and changing areas! Conjunctivitis is very contagious in swimming pools so until she was certain what it was she should not have been there. Tells me all I need to know about the hygiene levels in that pool if they don't see an issue

Reactions: 12
Why would it make any difference if she went to a private swim session? It's the same bloody water and changing areas! Conjunctivitis is very contagious in swimming pools so until she was certain what it was she should not have been there. Tells me all I need to know about the hygiene levels in that pool if they don't see an issue
Well, they’re happy for her to shave her pits and legs there, so why not let people in who have potentially infectious diseases 🤢

• Sick
Well Georgia hasn’t posted for an hour which must be something of a record.
I think she’s a bit pissed at Pauline to be honest!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.