Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
When I saw her stories were not loading I thought thank fuck for that, but then after seeing the breakdown over Pauline I’ve changed my mind. Thank you Pauline!! I really hope Georgia stories the outcome of the harassment charge, I can imagine daddy Terry rushing up to the police station now to attempt to give them a bribe (better than putting it through the books eh) so his Princess can have some decent content for once 🤣

I can confirm that Pauline has received a full apology regarding the breach of GDPR from Scilly Council and ‘a meeting with the employee responsible for the breach to discuss this incident in relation to their data protection responsibilities’ will take place. So entitled Georgia really has dropped, presumably someone she knows, well and truly in it.

Pauline however hasn’t had any contact regarding the ‘harassment’ allegations made by Mrs May.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Coconuttyyyy

Chatty Member
.....we don't have any social skills, we don't have any decent bands, we don't have any food for half of the year, we don't have decent dress sense, we don'tactuallyhave our own shop, it's daddies.....where do I stop....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

spongey

VIP Member
I don't know about you guys, but the reason I still watch people who I don't like is because of pure fascination. She's like a car crash that I can't stop watching. She's so insular that she can't comprehend that.

Reactions: 22

Tamij

VIP Member
And did you know that once you get your Dave erect, you can dust your stairs and then wash the head and leave it on your Everhot to dry?
I’ve never replaced mine
*produces a threadbare, grey wig*

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Karen826

VIP Member
I would be fuming if i was in that shop and that rude bitch stuck a camera in my face.
Yes Georgia its so so busy that you have time to film people. Put your phone away and actually do some work you lazy crazy insta obsessed freak!
They will be coining it in. She's rubbing her hands together then tomorrow she will be slagging all the visitors off for upsetting her stupid routine with the ducks😡
She only went back to show off and act like a geek in the shop. She has everyone else doing all the work, including Tat. More fool them🙄

Reactions: 18

Karen826

VIP Member
I can guarantee the only reason she isnt posting today is because she is with her sister and her sister being a normal person would be very angry if Georgia was glued to her phone.She has no respect for anyone or anything. Bet its killing her not being able to post.
The body shop ad this morning disgusted me. Using cancer to try and get sales. The woman has no boundaries and is a vile selfish greedy bitch!

Reactions: 18

shadow123

Great to see you have put all this. Yes i am fed up of it too. She is giving a completely false representation of a place that is ok but nothing like she describes and makes it out to be. There are many many beautiful islands around the British isles and many are much prettier and more scenic and appealing than Scilly. She is completely obsessed with the place. I am very proud of where i am from and can honestly say it beats Scilly in every way possible. Much warmer on the mainland isnt it yet she makes out Scilly is some tropical paradise. I hope she sees your post. She needs taking down a peg or 3.
Makes out it’s really hot, so people pack summer clothes. Then when they realise it cold, they have to buy her shitty clothes!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Filming and talking throughout the hot air balloon safety instructions being given was the height of bad manners. This creature hasn’t been brought up, she’s been dragged up by inbreds, and has zero respect for anything or anyone.

Oh guys, I just can’t take anymore! I often watch this thread but don’t usually partake.
However this constant painting of scilly being the hottest most amazing place on earth really gets my goat. It’s misleading for people who might go and visit! Yes share all the ‘amazing’ views and beaches but don’t act like it’s the Caribbean or the best place in the ! It’s not.

We went to scilly in August few years ago, I did not have a good time at all. It wasn’t hot, the sea was bloody freezing, it was absolutely packed and everything is ridiculously expensive.

Anyway, some evidence, according to live weather station, it is 14 degrees there currently. Not boiling as Georgia would suggest. It’s currently much hotter on the mainland. (See pic 1)

The reason scilly is said to be the warmest climate in the uk is because it doesn't get very cold, not because it gets hot. (See pic 2)

The sea is colder around scilly than on the mainland as mentioned in the safety briefing for a wild swimming adventures company on scilly. (See pic 3)

It is not paradise Georgia! It is just a pretty little island in the middle of the sea, it isn’t all that special, but seems to float some peoples boats.

Not that this will change anything she says, but I feel better for ranting it all out. 😂

Attachments

• Heart

Holly1977

Chatty Member
I get the bingo on the “so tired”
Does she not realise that everyone with proper jobs get up 5/6 days a week at 5:30/ 6 o’clock ??!! It’s normal for her age group.
Iv realised she reminds me of some retired people. Her lifestyle, the way that she panics when she’s not in her routine . The sedate exercise. The way she thinks she’s very busy but is actually doing very little .
I think she spent an awful lot of time sat in her room on her own , after being in Africa I’m sure she would have a little bit of colour to her skin. Maybe even a healthy glow??! Nope , still dehydrated and insipid 🙄

Reactions: 16