Cleanandgleamit #9 Georgia May AKA Groundhog Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow the way her and her sister run the businesses are polar opposite . Her sister and her friend work so hard with all their kids around them . It looks like either she’s not bothered to open up again or too busy cleaning and fannying about to actually work

Reactions: 9
Making a big bloody drama about the duck possibly having its babies taken...
Exactly what she did to the poor duck the past 2 years. Had great pleasure in stealing her babies all for content and attention. Bloody hypocrite!! Vile vile woman!
Everything is such a big drama and the way she carrys on around the seagulls is the way a five year old would carry on. She is the most infantile attention seeking controlling narcissist i have ever come across.
Exactly what I came here to say. The ducks in distress probably had her babies taken, yet when SHE took them it didn’t bother the mommy duck at all, chasing them round the beach 🙄 I think she did get a telling off for taking them and told to leave them this time as it’s nature although not nice it is what it is, and if the mom duck is looking after them leave them be. that’s why she will keep on they have had babies but they all been taken/killed, but if she was allowed to take them she would of saved some, that’s what she really wants to say but can’t cause she won’t admit she was told not to 😂

Reactions: 4
Probably because she lets the dog off the lead even though Tresco doesn’t allow that
Wow, so they don’t get reported… right, got it. That family think they can do what they like, rules don’t apply to them.

This bleeping duck rigmarole. Every. Bloody. Morning.
“Can’t see them. No sign of them. Oh there they are”
Followed by the mock outrage at the birds doing their thing during mating season and trying to separate them to “protect the females”. What does she think goes on the other 23 hours 58 minutes of the day when she’s not around? What a massive bleep 😡

Reactions: 14
Wow, so they don’t get reported… right, got it. That family think they can do what they like, rules don’t apply to them.

This bleeping duck rigmarole. Every. Bloody. Morning.
“Can’t see them. No sign of them. Oh there they are”
Followed by the mock outrage at the birds doing their thing during mating season and trying to separate them to “protect the females”. What does she think goes on the other 23 hours 58 minutes of the day when she’s not around? What a massive bleep 😡
Its pissing me right off too the carry on with the ducks every bloody morning. Does she think she funny or something or is she really that thick. I wish the ducks would keep away from her she is an absolute attention seeking twit. On about people on the bank too. Just a pathetic, immature exhibitionist.
Makes me mad the fact her and her family can do whatever they want and break every rule there is to break. They really think they are something big and special there dont they. Bunch of bums!!

Reactions: 7
Yeah, an amazing week of weather ahead Georgia 😂

Her banging on about Ruby being on a train that’s packed and there’s someone sitting in her seat. Hun, you haven’t paid for a seat, you’ve paid for the ticket and been able to book a seat. Yeah it’s super annoying that someone’s sat there but unless you’re gonna say something then it’s just tough tit I’m afraid. What do you think the train company are going to do if you complain? Give you a refund 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thread suggestion;
Constant ads for Body Shop, never changes her holiday top, undisclosed ads for her shop

Reactions: 13

Her banging on about Ruby being on a train that’s packed and there’s someone sitting in her seat. Hun, you haven’t paid for a seat, you’ve paid for the ticket and been able to book a seat. Yeah it’s super annoying that someone’s sat there but unless you’re gonna say something then it’s just tough tit I’m afraid. What do you think the train company are going to do if you complain? Give you a refund 😂
Ruby needs to gain in confidence and say something. If not then her seat will remain sat in by someone else. She’s probably always relied on her gobby mother speaking on her behalf, so hasn’t learned how to do it for herself. Remember the overweight luggage on the plane, Ruby’s school books?

Anyway, no use princess gobshite going off about it. If she stopped babying her kids, then they might be capable of dealing with situations in the real world.

Reactions: 6

I’d have been well & truly fucked off but because its Then I pissed myself 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Are we meant to believe she is 41 😳🤣
Also who on earth would take those shorts 🤣
But they don't get crime on the islands? 😅 this is the second time I've seen her post about someone nicking something from the shop 😏 she was so outraged when she thought her bike had been stolen this morning, yet they all leave their doors unlocked when they go on holiday. Make it make sense.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why she’s so bothered about the shorts. She’s still got them, so no one has stolen them! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Am I missing something?

But they don't get crime on the islands? 😅 this is the second time I've seen her post about someone nicking something from the shop 😏 she was so outraged when she thought her bike had been stolen this morning, yet they all leave their doors unlocked when they go on holiday. Make it make sense.
No crime yet she said jowans bike got nicked years ago too 😂
I bet she blamed the bin men this morning really 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.