Cleanandgleamit #9 Georgia May AKA Groundhog Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don’t she just leave that kid alone, he is a teenager if he wants to sleep let him, if he wants to get up let him ffs making him go back to sleep only to want him awake short while later so she can bloody clean. And don’t get me started he must take the dog out she went out to feed the ducks and went on a bike ride why can’t she take the dog? I would understand if she wasn’t going out herself also this dog sits outside I am sure she can do her business when she is outside her self don’t need walking 1000 times a day 😂

Reactions: 12
How can she keep controlling that poor lad ! He’s not a little child - telling him to go back to sleep ! He’s not a 5 year old on Christmas morning at 3 am

Reactions: 11
Has a scholarship for schooling though a hardship charity but 14 year old has his own boat - make it make sense 🤯

Having a pity party because she’s Billy no mates. Suck it up princess. Not everyone is at your beck and call.

Reactions: 7
Having a pity party because she’s Billy no mates. Suck it up princess. Not everyone is at your beck and call.
Maybe see if your sister needs a hand .
She’s trying to juggle small children and working loads of hours in the shop

Reactions: 13
Maybe see if your sister needs a hand .
She’s trying to juggle small children and working loads of hours in the shop
And still recovering from cancer. She was on the mainland a few months ago having something done as she was saying she couldn't go sea swimming or reach up.

Reactions: 4
Time to get your thread suggestions in lads - plenty of fruit ripe for the picking at the moment 🥴

Reactions: 3
Gawd, she’s a nightmare. Screeching at the duck to be quiet, saying she’s in distress and she’s probably had her babies taken (totally guessing) and how it’ll wake everyone up, meanwhile she’s making more noise than the bird 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Still wearing the ‘holiday’ t shirt. She’s rank 🤢
I saw that too! 🤢🤢
---
Why had she got to sort his room out . It’s the tidiest teens room I think Iv ever seen . Just close the door on it and stop being so controlling!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
IMG_2894.png

You absolutely can leave it like that, it’s Jo’s room and if he wants to live in a tit tip, let him. He’s a teenager, he needs to learn to look after himself. Stop being a bleeping control freak and let your kids live a normal teenage life. Moaning yesterday about him being up early like he was a 5 year old. Just stay in bed and let him do his own thing, he’s 13 for gods sake.

View attachment 2248484
You absolutely can leave it like that, it’s Jo’s room and if he wants to live in a tit tip, let him. He’s a teenager, he needs to learn to look after himself. Stop being a bleeping control freak and let your kids live a normal teenage life. Moaning yesterday about him being up early like he was a 5 year old. Just stay in bed and let him do his own thing, he’s 13 for gods sake.
Think he’s year 9/10 so he’s at least 14

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Making a big bloody drama about the duck possibly having its babies taken...
Exactly what she did to the poor duck the past 2 years. Had great pleasure in stealing her babies all for content and attention. Bloody hypocrite!! Vile vile woman!
Everything is such a big drama and the way she carrys on around the seagulls is the way a five year old would carry on. She is the most infantile attention seeking controlling narcissist i have ever come across.

Reactions: 12
Still wearing the ‘holiday’ t shirt. She’s rank 🤢
She’ll read here then post a story at some point in the next few days saying that she’s had DMs about her T-shirt (yeah right), but that she washes it each day and puts it on fresh out of the laundry every time… Course she does 🤣 Did the same thing re the stripey top.

Re Jowan. He’ll either grow up to be a completely useless pathetic mummy’s boy, or turnround and tell her to duck off and not want anything to do with her. Either way she’s ruining him, and doing him no favours for his future life.

Reactions: 6
Another thing that pisses me off too, yes it’s an amazing charity but here’s a thought..,, why not say for every body shop sale I’ll donate all the commission to the charity 🤷🏻‍♀️still gona get the sales & extra sales commission anyway so why not practice what you preach & put in yourself greedy old boot

Reactions: 9
She’s still doing the exclusive through her shite about the new lime fragranced stuff . It’s not - it was out for sale in my local store yesterday. I tried it - eurghhhhhh. Tacky feeling body gel and smells faintly like toilets

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not a soul around. Is that not people on the left?!
Yes 🤣 Is that why they decided to keep moving on and looking - despite all the deserted beaches 🤣 Why does she tell lies about such pointless petty things???

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.