Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her father jack of all trades master of none i agree is a pompous arse who loves the sound of his own voice. Like father like daughter🙄
Who the hell cares what tools he uses in his garden. Anything for a link eh Georgia.
Think he needs a good few lessons on how to play the box. His accordion playing is almost as bad as his singing😬😬

Reactions: 14
While she’s (badly) demonstrating her skincare routine, she could try taking it down that scraggy neck of hers. Bit late in the day I know, but it would at least hydrate her skin.

Reactions: 10
If you can't tell who's who Georgia just look at your own video and you'll clearly see there are only 3 ducklings left. If we, as non duck whisperers can tell, then you must be able to! Of course she knows there's only 3 left but she won't admit it as she knows full well she released them back far too early just so she could go to Wimbledon and enjoy herself. Heartless and cruel!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
🤢🤢🤢No wonder the pool is empty when she goes, noone wants to be there with her shaving her legs and plucking grey hairs 🤢 it's disgusting that she 1 thinks this is OK behaviour and 2 thinks it's fine to tell people!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
🤢🤢🤢No wonder the pool is empty when she goes, noone wants to be there with her shaving her legs and plucking grey hairs 🤢 it's disgusting that she 1 thinks this is OK behaviour and 2 thinks it's fine to tell people!
No wonder it’s constantly closed due to abnormal chlorine levels! Wash in your own house you dirty skank 😡

Reactions: 11
Any suggestions for a new thread title?
I can't believe we're here already, we used to take months to get through her threads 😅

Thread suggestion:
Her intelligence and common sense have gone away on an adventure

Reactions: 6
I can't believe we're here already, we used to take months to get through her threads 😅

Thread suggestion:
Her intelligence and common sense have gone away on an adventure
It goes to show how much worse she’s got in the last year / eighteen months!

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion;
Washes and shaves at public pool, only 3 ducks now, she thinks we’re fools.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She mustn’t have heard about mopping your way out of a room. But even if she hasn’t, it’s common sense. No wonder she has to do it again an hour later.

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion.

Cleanandgleamit #6 Ten little ducks went swimming one day, 7 died due to Georgia May.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.