Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's so adament there are 9 and we just are blind or can't count, she would have filmed them properly with her dad to show there is 9. There isn't, there's 8.
I hope she feels utterly tit for one dieing the 1st night they were out on the beach because she has been the whole time that they would have all died if she hadn't rescued snatched them and how she saved them. She just couldn't deal with the tit and doesn't actually care about their welfare.
Wonder where Peggy and her ducklings are? Haven't been seen, haven't been mentioned in a while either. Have the been properly moved to keep them away from her?

Reactions: 13
So she's now been to check on the ducklings twice and she's still pretending there's 9 of them? 🤔 how long does she think she'll be able to keep that up for? Or is she hoping the 9th one will miraculously reappear?

Show us all 9 ducklings in one shot, Georgia, because no one believes you.

Reactions: 17
I cant believe she's bloody released them 🙈 I wonder if it hadn't "went well" if she would say they got out themselves. Terrified for those poor wee things that don't know how to live in their natural environment. You are a disgrace Georgia.

Reactions: 17
Yes there are definately 8 whats with all the they blend well bull tit!! Such a liar. Goodness knows whats happened to one of those poor wee babies. She makes me so damn angry and tattie anne has gone right down in my estimation for taking part in her disgraceful plan. She doesnt give a tit about those ducklings it was all for content and trying to act like a hero for all her idiotic fans who find her behaviour acceptable and funny!

Also whats with all this trying to con people to join her team telling them they could be next on an all expenses paid trip. Ffs how the hell is she getting away with spouting all that bullshit when its all lies. She really couldnt be anymore devious and cunning if she tried the money grabbing selfish b....!!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She's just going to totally ignore the fact that there are only 8 now, isn't she? What will her excuse be when there are 7,.6, 5 etc.? I can't describe how much she's bloody infuriated me over this and the IOS Wildlife Trust haven't done much better either. F***ing ignorant, arrogant, self centred witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
At least if they had been left with the other ducks they might have learned some survival skills. They also have the advantage of having their protective mum around them. I'm just so gutted she's done this and I just can't comprehend the idiots on her page giving her praise for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.