Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use that surface cleaner, you’re meant to leave for a few minutes. Then wipe. I think a lot are the same. She literally sprayed and wiped it off. It’s not clean. Nothing is.
Yup they should all be left for around 5 mins to make contact with the surface before wiping off

Reactions: 5
I honestly think I'm going to have to Mute her.
The thought of her dumping those ducklings on the beach then buggering off, it's just wrong.
I really don't want to know the outcome.
She's a vile self-centered excuse of a woman.
There should be serious repercussions from what she did. But queen Georgia will get away with it again. 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Has she really just said that Anne was looking haggard! Has she looked at herself in the mirror lately 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I hope she’s washed it since coming home, because she’s wearing that manky, too short, striped dress again.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The trouble with Georgia is, she never thinks about the consequences of her actions. She took the ducklings purely for content and thought she’d be the hero but it massively backfired on her. Now she’s bored with the ducklings and is moaning about the mess they’re making (obviously she forgot that she’d played this narrative last year too). She’s given no thought to how they’ll be received when she just shoves them back on the beach, she’s absolutely clueless and doesn’t give a rats ass about anything unless it benefits her.
And don’t even get me started on the fact she’s been gifted another bloody vacuum! She needs to take a step back and get some help for her very obvious issues.

Reactions: 16
Ducklings only become independent at 50-60 days old. She has had them for 4 weeks, so about 30 days. Not sure how old when she snatched them, but let's say 5 days. Stupid twit needs to keep them for at least another 2 weeks or she will be killing them by releasing them now.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
There's never a moan about how many vacuums she has is there, but that panda of jowens gets moaned about constantly.
Dazlin actually said she gifts hers on she doesn't keep them all as noone needs that many and I wondered if it was a dig at Georgiao reckon all teachers will want to relocate to scilly, week days off most weeks, going to Wimbledon and back Tuesday so will be 2 days off again. Georgia can apparently go away for however long, back a couple of days and then away again but rund the shop 🤣 yet once Ruby is home she will probably have her working in the shop and make out she so busy and can't take time off with her daughter. Absolute moron!

Reactions: 10
What I don’t get is that Tattie Anne seems like a really nice woman, so why the hell does she not see what an absolutely controlling cowbag that Georgia is?
Maybe she does, and is just so nice that she sees Georgia needs help.
She’s the only normal ,stable person in Georgia’s very small circle, so instead of slagging her off maybe she should appreciate her, and stop being mean to her. She’s going to end up friendless, and childless at this rate.

Reactions: 15
Does she not realise there are only 8 ducklings already? Or has she and she's just nor acknowledging it

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
So she did release them. I thought she was very quiet last night. So sly. Shes making herself out to be some big bloody hero all for content. Truly hope those babies will survive and be ok. Of course they are loving the seaweed and freedom after being kidnapped by that vile attention seeking nutcase.
i can only count 8 too so lets watch this space...

Reactions: 14
Good jesus whoever told her she has fantastic feet and should be a foot model needs glasses. She has the most strange looking feet. Resembles the flippers of a seal. Of course it will take it off. Anything will take that off including water or a wipe. Just f... off with your BS bullshit!
Erm thought you never paint your nails Georgia🤔🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would you release them in the evening so they have to go and find shelter to keep safe. Surely in the daytime to let them find where they are. Obviously we all have bad eyes and can't count if there are 9 but all blending in together.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.