Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow her sister is just as over the top! Maybe she will talk her out of trying to snatch any future ducklings though saying it's not worth it for the poo and let the seagulls take them instead.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Wow her sister is just as over the top! Maybe she will talk her out of trying to snatch any future ducklings though saying it's not worth it for the poo and let the seagulls take them instead.
Her sister sounds just like her. Probably both a pair of spoilt brats. Poor ducks its not their fault they didnt asked to be kidnapped like that.
Well the witch is on the train flogging more BS. Can she not just close her eyes and chill out like any normal human would. Oh no i forgot its all about money isnt it and she wants to be top again and bag a place on the next retreat the smarmy snake🤢

Reactions: 11
OMG! She's filthy looking!
Having a closer look, it’s sun damage. But it’s so bad that it looks like permanent dirty marks around her face and neck. It’s large patches of hyperpigmentation. She really should wear a much more protective sunscreen than that useless BS moisturiser and stay out of the sun when she can.

Actually vile 🤢 bad enough eating egg on public transport but to then talk about its reappearance and how she's cleared out a carriage. Wrongun

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Actually vile 🤢 bad enough eating egg on public transport but to then talk about its reappearance and how she's cleared out a carriage. Wrongun
She seriously needs lessons in what is and isn't appropriate to share. Exactly you wouldn't choose an egg sandwich for a confined space, then crunchy crisps, but better than listening to her speak, and then to fart that bad but then also tell people on her stories, what the hell? Back to scilly where maybe that's acceptable, because its not 'on the mainland'!

Reactions: 10
She seriously needs lessons in what is and isn't appropriate to share. Exactly you wouldn't choose an egg sandwich for a confined space, then crunchy crisps, but better than listening to her speak, and then to fart that bad but then also tell people on her stories, what the hell? Back to scilly where maybe that's acceptable, because its not 'on the mainland'!
I’ve said this time and time again but how she’s even got a Husband is beyond me. Imagine getting into bed with that greasy haired, sweaty, stale specimen of a night 🤢

• Sick
Having a closer look, it’s sun damage. But it’s so bad that it looks like permanent dirty marks around her face and neck. It’s large patches of hyperpigmentation. She really should wear a much more protective sunscreen than that useless BS moisturiser and stay out of the sun when she can.
Her skin is just a mess. It cant be that great her Spf moisturiser if her skin ends up like that. I wear a factor 30 moisturiser daily even in the winter (not the body shop) and my skin hasnt got a mark on it. I also wear sun lotion daily at this time of year. She is doing herself no favours. She is a terrible advert for the body shop yet she brags how amazing her skin looks??
Are we all ready for the incoming excitement when she gets back on Shutter Island.
Cue the moaning about the poor ducklings

Reactions: 12
So they boys can stay clean, but it's not to her standard, that there is why they don't bother normally, because it would never be good enough!

So she clearly hasn't had any advice about how to return the fm ducklings then, they won't know how to survive on their own, but it's OK, they will go and find their mummy according to thicko Georgia, and the mummy will reject them and then what happens?? Huge panic, 'this is stressing me out', and probably some crocodile tears thrown in too. She already can't cope when the adult ducks get aggressive to each other, it's going to happen with these too. Hope people are willing to send even more food, because if they didn't I don't think queen of scilly would feed them, not with 9 extra beaks to feed now too.

Reactions: 15
She hasnt got a F**mg clue about those ducklings, they are NOT adults you stupid woman. What chance do they stand, go back to mummy you idiotic woman you took them away from her, she wont take them back just like that.
Seriously someone needs to intervene and get her some serious help, it's not healthy, her thinking isn't healthy, why havent her parents stepped in or the berk of a husband who humours her.

Reactions: 17
Bye bye ducklings she's either evicting them tonight or tomorrow, I bet she dos it tonight so she can sneakily do it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Bye bye ducklings she's either evicting them tonight or tomorrow, I bet she dos it tonight so she can sneakily do it.
And I wonder when/if they'll be seen again. But queen Georgia saved them for a few weeks til she got fed up of the tit!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She is the most awful woman with the ducklings I'll be most surprised if they survive. There's no way the mum will take them back. Can't believe she's gonna get away with it. I am fuming.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She is the most awful woman with the ducklings I'll be most surprised if they survive. There's no way the mum will take them back. Can't believe she's gonna get away with it. I am fuming.
I am too im disgusted and to think all these idiots are supporting her they are as bad as she is. All heartless b.......!! That Becky Wecky is another cruel one the way she was chasing and talking to the gulls. What the hell do they expect the seagulls to do when they go swinging a big box of food at the beach. Its their natural habitat so of course they are welcome there and of course they will come looking for food. Im livid about those poor ducklings and to think nothing got done about it after so many complaints. She makes me sick she really does😡😡
If i were her husband and i made the effort to get it all nice for her coming home and she said its not up to her standard and did it all again i would be bloody livid and would tell her to get to f... Who the hell does that and why even leave a list if its not good enough. She really does make my blood boil like who the hell does she actually think she is. Horrible horrible horrible piece of work.
Oh and to have a conversation like that with your 13 year old son is just plain wrong she is just vile to the core. Its the sort of thing i would bring back a friend for a laugh not to my young son. Shes such a child and a very sick one at that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.