Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like his annoying sibling 🤣 so scrawny
She's put the thought bubble out of his head instead of hers 🤦‍♀️ maybe he's proud of how many times she manages to hoover everyday, or how many times a month she has a shower? Who knows...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god, we've got the joys of the sleeper train later haven't we? Hearing all about how she needs her early morning 'dump'! 😒

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
More hideous long floral nanna dresses.
Not sure what size she needs though? Does anyone happen to know what size clothes she wears?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Adam behaving like a complete moron out in public again. I know I say it every time they’re on the mainland but they really have no social skills at all. I don’t know why she thinks being a size 6 is anything to brag about when she looks like a 12 year old boy. As for the story wit her staring at her receipt feigning shock at how much she’s spent 🙄 don’t for getting to support her small business guys because she can’t afford all the increases in living costs 🤥

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I see Adam's back to acting the prat. I'm not sure I'd want to see my child's teacher prancing around on Instagram with a bra on his head. We used to respect our teachers, I can't see many respecting him or Imasize6supportmysmallbusiness Georgia!

Reactions: 8
Hes a knob, glad hes not my kids teacher, it's a strange relationship is he only with her for the money?
Reporting her ro the RSPCA, the ducklings were distressed , bloody kids treating them like a plaything, oh let's record it too. Anyone in the family actually have a decent brain cell?

Reactions: 11
Adam behaving like a complete moron out in public again. I know I say it every time they’re on the mainland but they really have no social skills at all. I don’t know why she thinks being a size 6 is anything to brag about when she looks like a 12 year old boy. As for the story wit her staring at her receipt feigning shock at how much she’s spent 🙄 don’t for getting to support her small business guys because she can’t afford all the increases in living costs 🤥
Would you want to buy that bra after he’s had it on his greasy mop? 🤮 I’m sure the shop were thrilled. Thinks he’s hilarious when actually he’s just a head, and she’s such a pickme giggling frantically whenever he performs. It’s really tragic.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She didn't mention her shoe size or bra size. I think she's a size 6 in clothes though, anyone recall?

Isn't it actually a bit weird that she looks and acts like a child the way she whines and moans about everything and her husband is a teacher. Makes me shudder!
She encouraged him once again to sing 'like ronan' and tagged him and then moaned he was at it again!
Good job jowan is good at tennis with his dad being a coach isn't it. But she never mentions that. Must be tit?

Reactions: 10
Hates sitting on a train because she just thinks about all the exercise she could be doing. How can she not see that she’s got a problem and needs help? That is not normal behaviour!

Reactions: 13
Why does she need ANOTHER water pistol? She has about 3 already... stop buying plastic crap that you won't use!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.