Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell she sucks all the joy out of everything doesn't she?! 'I'm fuming inside'!! What the actual f***, why would you be fuming? Let the kid enjoy his prize, its not all about you Georgia!

Reactions: 8
969B3CAD-9AA5-4064-BAC2-7D2C41725217.png

Of course she bleeping begrudges her child having what makes him happy. Newsflash Georgia, it’s not all about you, you are one selfish prick.

Reactions: 10
They’re getting the ferry tomorrow. But yes, presumably they should’ve both been at school today / tomorrow. They have more time off than anybody I’ve ever known. Although I think I’ve heard her say before that Adaaam doesn’t work Mondays… he must be a part timer 🙄

Reactions: 7
If you were that early would you not take your suitcase to your hotel rather than cart it round with you? Knew the hair would be tit this morning too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why has she taken so much stuff for two nights? I've been to London for a night and just taken a Longchamps handbag with my stuff in...

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe how much she actually looks like a child compared to everyone else- except her face ofc 🤭

Reactions: 11
Her hair looks like strings hanging from her head today. So much for getting it curled, should’ve just had a nice blow dry.
Thats pretty much all she showed of the day other than the vacuums that she clearly so desperately needs more of. She didn't seem impressed at all with the sponrex box other than a hedgehog that can be a friend for the ducks - twit! Spends money to get to London for an event and then nothing. She's more excited in b&m than there.
Bet miss shopper was well pleased having to curl the hair of stinky. Have a full shower you woman!

• Haha
Thats pretty much all she showed of the day other than the vacuums that she clearly so desperately needs more of. She didn't seem impressed at all with the sponrex box other than a hedgehog that can be a friend for the ducks - twit! Spends money to get to London for an event and then nothing. She's more excited in b&m than there.
Bet miss shopper was well pleased having to curl the hair of stinky. Have a full shower you woman!
That hotel room was so small I don’t know how both of them managed to get ready in there. Although with Georgia being a teeny tiny size 6 perhaps it was ok 😐

I thought the whole point of the new sandals was to go with the toilet brush cover dress? Or did she read here and decide they’re too small? 😂 So she’s wearing the brown clodhoppers and a grey jacket. Such a good look 👌

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.