Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes you think she has got away with it? I got a call from ios wildlife this morning and spoke to a lovely man. They are far from impressed with her
She’s definitely got away with it!

Reactions: 4
Like don't get me wrong I have absolutely no idea about ducks just like georgia 🤣 but I always thought pet ducks had there wings clipped to prevent them flying or at least flying to high and far? So if they were originally domesticated ducks surely they wouldn't be flying like they do. I dunno like I say I know as much about ducks as georgia does.

We have ducks and chickens, we clip their wings on the left side as they are heavier that side and makes them less aerodynamic. However their wings will grow back every season after a molt.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else noticed that Adam hasn't been on her stories much if at all after duck gate? Wonder why that is? My guess is that it's something to do with his professionalism regarding his career. Either that or he's just blatantly sick of Georgia's bullsh*t and told her he don't want to be part of it in anyway shape or form. Anyway after Georgia's read here wether it be today, tomorrow or in a couple of days we will have Adams face back on our screens before we know it 🙄

Reactions: 8
Has anyone else noticed that Adam hasn't been on her stories much if at all after duck gate? Wonder why that is? My guess is that it's something to do with his professionalism regarding his career. Either that or he's just blatantly sick of Georgia's bullsh*t and told her he don't want to be part of it in anyway shape or form. Anyway after Georgia's read here wether it be today, tomorrow or in a couple of days we will have Adams face back on our screens before we know it 🙄
Yes doing his famous Roman Keating ‘impression’ or his ‘hilarious’ Dicky Balls chant.
Either way, <insert breathy Muttley giggle>.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Adaaaam, come and dance in the kitchen so I can film it - they’re saying you’re cross with me and I need to prove those twatty trolls wrong 🤣

Duck-gate has certainly been an eye opener in more ways than one. Let’s see how invested she is now she’s got something else going on with her BS website thing. I think she’s been bored and looking for things to do while the BS system was down, and the ducklings served a purpose. But now she’s got money to make they won’t be as much of a priority.

Reactions: 11
Does she know that a busy day at work means your busy ….working …..at work ???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she know that a busy day at work means your busy ….working …..at work ???
Never let it be said that Georgia not let fannying around get in the way of a hard day’s graft 🤣

She’ll be hoping that by the time she gets to the shop the other staff will have done the hard work.

Reactions: 10
Teeth like a row of abandoned houses

Childish i know but she’s proper fucked me off
hope her travel plans go to tit and she’s stuck on shutter island

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh that swallowing saliva and wet mouth noise in the first of todays stories.
Ugh.
🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Teeth like a row of abandoned houses

Childish i know but she’s proper fucked me off
hope her travel plans go to tit and she’s stuck on shutter island
Her teeth never look clean , like if you focus on them they don't look like they have seen a piece of floss in a long time. Not sure if it's the gaunt face that makes her teeth stand out more

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.