Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think anything will be done if im honest ive spoke to someone i know who's told me aslong as the ducklings are thriving fed and kept in a clean environment as she is basically saying they aren't wild ducks that come to her everyday get fed its not just as easy as shes stole the ducklings so i really don't know what to think🤷‍♀️ i mean they would of acted yesterday if they were goin to take them theyve had enough complaints. Shes been very quiet hasn't she 🤔 i dont think it was as bad last year as peggy was with them, and i do get where shes comin from wanting save them just a shame she couldn't get marj to go with her babies xx

Reactions: 5
They are taking it very seriously and he and his colleagues are going to have a meeting as to how they can approach it. She had no right to take those duckings and interfere with nature but its a very delicate matter for a few reasons. They dont actually cover that land and so will need to inform the police. There is a conflict of interest as she is of the mindset she is doing good and its trying to change her mindset and make her see she cant do something like that. He mentioned they are domesticated and should not be on the beach and obviously now if she puts them all back the beach will be overun with ducks. The seagulls are protected too and i forgot to mention how vile she is to them telling them to piss off and water gunning them for entertainment for her instagram page. He said they have been inundated with complaints calls and emails and there are a lot of angry people including the locals. They are aware she is planning on stealing Peggys babies too and will be making sure she doesnt. So it is being dealt with but she wont let on she will just come on with her gentle feeling sorry for herself voice and fake tears and say the nasty trolls have made her not be able to recue peggys babies. I am hoping the ducklings she has will be released back onto the beach or taken to a wildlife rescue so they can be cared for by someone who cares about and knows how to take care of "stolen" babies. They need to stay with the mother for a reason and she has destroyed that now😡
its obvious it all for insta when she even gets her sister and kids over to take part in her circus and discuss where they are going to put Peggys babies. I am looking forward to seeing her reaction to whats to come but no doubt the soft feeling sorry for herself voice and fake tears will soon be forgotten and the cocky, money grabbing performing clown will be back to her normal chaotic self.
👀👀
ah brilliant that's really good to hear they are doing something about it . Update I have contacted the police and they are going to pay her a visit very shortly

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly they are wild ducks. One of her friends was trying to say they are domesticated because she feeds them so think thats where that has come from. Even this morning shes trying to say they are pet ducks on her story. Anything to try and justify her actions. She is just so damn arrogant.

So she’s screwed either way? Serves her right for meddling in things she doesn’t know anything about but thinks she’s an authority.

Be kind she says. A lot of people on Instagram could do with being kind she says. Then in the very next story… 🤣
Shes just unbelievable she really is. She is the one who needs to practise kindness. She is vile to so many people and the way she has treated those poor ducks is cruelness at its finest not to mention the poor gulls who she bullys and swears at and water pistols. She clearly doesnt know what the word kind means. She needs to practise what she preaches.

Reactions: 10
Assuming her new tactic is not to show them…..

Wondering if she could be prosecuted for doing the same thing last year

Reactions: 4
I’ve reported her to the RSPB now too, if she thinks this is going to just go away she is sorely wrong

Reactions: 8
I’ve done some research too, except like I keep saying they are wild ducks 🤦🏼‍♀️ I don’t know where she’s got it from that they’re not. Then again I even had to tell that wildlife place that it includes mallards!
The original 4 on the beach are not full mallards though. They are either dumped/ escaped domestic breeds or decendents of some. Whilst Peggy and one of the boys show almost true mallard patterning they are still too large to be full mallards, non of the boys hatched last year are full mallard.
There is a lot more to it, as all domestic breeds of duck were descended from Mallard (except the Muscovy which isn’t technically a duck) much in the same way all dog breeds are from a wolf.
This is the technical clause that’s probably preventing the wildlife trust intervening.

Assuming her new tactic is not to show them…..

Wondering if she could be prosecuted for doing the same thing last year
I was just thinking the same. Thing is she’s going to have all the numpties on her back asking to see ‘her babies’ all time 😡 because she began by creating loads of content out of them. She’ll have to give updates at some point, and show them, but then that’s evidence that can be recorded!

Reactions: 5
The original 4 on the beach are not full mallards though. They are either dumped/ escaped domestic breeds or decendents of some. Whilst Peggy and one of the boys show almost true mallard patterning they are still too large to be full mallards, non of the boys hatched last year are full mallard.
There is a lot more to it, as all domestic breeds of duck were descended from Mallard (except the Muscovy which isn’t technically a duck) much in the same way all dog breeds are from a wolf.
This is the technical clause that’s probably preventing the wildlife trust intervening.
I understand what you’re saying, regardless, what she has done is disgusting and totally irresponsible

Reactions: 9
So basically if they are domestic ducks she's OK to have taken them even without the mother, but she cannot release them onto the beach without it being a crime? Or can she as that's classed as domesticated. To me the beach is public so you wouldn't put pet ducks on public land.
If they are wild ducks she has committed a crime taking them?
Wonder whether she has been accused of doing it for content and now not showing them to be asked and then it will be 'people want to see them they are asking', or if she's been told officially they mustn't be shown in her circus as its wrong and not entertainment.

Reactions: 4
I understand what you’re saying, regardless, what she has done is disgusting and totally irresponsible
Agreed 💯! they’ve established themselves as if they were wild ducks. She’s interfered with there natural balance.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The ducks were already there before she started feeding them so clearly they were surviving in the ‘wild’ before her. She only started feeding them for content

• Heart
Reactions: 13
1 duckling down, "it was the smallest and weakest one" erm pretty sure yesterday they were all doing amazing and thriving, no concerns that any were weak or small 🤔 justification at its finest.

Does she or anyone feed the ducks in the pond daily? Does anyone 'rescue' their ducklings? All still thriving as a population of ducks???

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Im sure the stress of being cruelly chased and grabbed from their mother hasnt helped these poor babies. Hence why she should not interfere with nature😡

• Sad
Reactions: 12
A little louder for the people at the back… THEY’D ALL BE DEAD BY NOW.

🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Does Georgia actually believe that she is single handedly saving the entire Duck population from extinction? She’s actually convinced herself that she’s done the right thing hasn’t she! Bet she’s still not sleeping at night though and tbh that gives me some comfort as my sympathies lie with that poor Mother Duck and her babies right now, not this narcissistic, mentally unstable, attention seeking loon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.