Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So there's now 9.
The poor duckling was ripped from its mother and died after being made a show of by a selfish lunatic.
She doesnt care about the ducks when she's away and they're not fed because noone else wants the responsibility.
Theyre not domestic as they survived just fine before dirty den got involved. She needs to give the ducks to someone who knows what they are doing not someone like her who has no clue and uses them as an experiment.
I really can't believe the audacity of her to rip them from their mother! She really is a selfish cretin
I'm glad people on scilly aren't Happy either maybe they'll put her in her place. I would if I was there!
She should be arrested and charged

Reactions: 17
😂 not only is she not showing them but she’s not saying the word ‘ducklings’. Quite amusing to watch her try and get around it and give those all important updates to her followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So basically if they are domestic ducks she's OK to have taken them even without the mother, but she cannot release them onto the beach without it being a crime? Or can she as that's classed as domesticated. To me the beach is public so you wouldn't put pet ducks on public land.
If they are wild ducks she has committed a crime taking them?
Wonder whether she has been accused of doing it for content and now not showing them to be asked and then it will be 'people want to see them they are asking', or if she's been told officially they mustn't be shown in her circus as its wrong and not entertainment.
OK so my thoughts are now not valid as she's shown them in the bath.
Should they not have a water feeder? I saw on luisa zissmans stories of her ducklings, which weren't ripped from a mother and she will put them in her own pond that has have grain and then a water thing which seemed more sensible. These ducklings have water to paddle and water in their food but no fresh water to just drink. I'm no duck expert just curious.

Reactions: 3
OK so my thoughts are now not valid as she's shown them in the bath.
Should they not have a water feeder? I saw on luisa zissmans stories of her ducklings, which weren't ripped from a mother and she will put them in her own pond that has have grain and then a water thing which seemed more sensible. These ducklings have water to paddle and water in their food but no fresh water to just drink. I'm no duck expert just curious.
Haha, my theory out the water too. Wonder if she's reading?!

Why do the ducklings need anything else? They've got ready brek and a kitchen sink with cleaning product residue... I'm sure I saw that habitat on an Attenborough documentary once.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha, my theory out the water too. Wonder if she's reading?!

Why do the ducklings need anything else? They've got ready brek and a kitchen sink with cleaning product residue... I'm sure I saw that habitat on an Attenborough documentary once.
I thought you were being serious, like she'd been begging for more stuff when you said do they need anything else. Then I had a giggle 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is beyond bleeping tedious now trying to justify her actions. I too have seen Luisa Zissmans stories, she’s kept ducks for a long time and has the facilities and knowledge on how to look after them because she did her research! Georgia however, is all about ‘content’ I’m glad she’s feeling tit and has said it’s been a tough couple of days, saint Georgia might realise she’s not that liked after all.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I just realised the thread title reads bucks and not f*cks. Did I do that or would it have been changed? 🤦‍♀️ Sorry about that if my copy and paste setup is to blame.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s getting very tired and boring hearing her repeat constantly that they would’ve been killed by the gulls by now. She’s committed herself to this now, so she needs to accept that not everyone is on her side, and just get on with it instead of keep trying to justify her actions. She will never convince those who disagree with her, so she should just suck it up.

I think the problem is that she’s desperate to be liked and for validation via Instagram. She’s not used to so many people disagreeing with her and not being able to shut it down - easy enough to block the odd person on Instagram, not so easy to ignore other islanders, complaints to the authorities, etc. She’s probably used to being popular and been a bit of a princess her entire life, so she doesn’t know how to handle it - hence the fake tears and sad face.

Reactions: 13
She has lived on the island her whole life, clearly very sheltered. The dog is left outside all day, the front door is clearly left unlocked even when they are away as the postman leaves the parcels inside - allegedly. There's hardly any cars and probably they are left to fend for themselves. Jowen just goes off biking, playing, sailing etc. They do what the like when they like, and she thinks it's OK. She will whine and stamp and cry if she's told by authorities, just like she behaves when her family dare to eat and drop a crumb in their own home.

Reactions: 14
I did have to roll my eyes at her comment this morning - no they are not pet ducks, if they were then maybe you should be taking the one limping to the vet?!
She’s repeating that line because someone’s said that to her and she thinks it gets her off the hook… She didn’t think / know that when she took the babies, nor is it particularly relevant - she still stole them from their mother.

Reactions: 9
Why isn’t someone removing these ducklings from her?! Am I missing something?! It’s been way too long already.

Reactions: 8
I did have to roll my eyes at her comment this morning - no they are not pet ducks, if they were then maybe you should be taking the one limping to the vet?!
This 👏🏼 she keeps completely contradicting herself in a lame attempt to justify her actions or lack of them in the poor limping Duck’s case.

Reactions: 10
She is beyond bleeping tedious now trying to justify her actions. I too have seen Luisa Zissmans stories, she’s kept ducks for a long time and has the facilities and knowledge on how to look after them because she did her research! Georgia however, is all about ‘content’ I’m glad she’s feeling tit and has said it’s been a tough couple of days, saint Georgia might realise she’s not that liked after all.
Luisa's aren't taken from their mother either.

Reactions: 5
The screeching at Jowan, it’s painful. Imagine living with that 24/7 😩 it’s no wonder the kid hates her and disrespects her!

Reactions: 16
Oh deary deary me.
train strike on the 25th is going to duck up her Sicily retreat trip.
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh deary deary me.
train strike on the 25th is going to duck up her Sicily retreat trip.
🤣
Love it couldnt happen to a nicer person😂
She will no doubt find a way round it though as no one or no thing will stand in Georgias way. What Georgia wants Georgia gets (stamp feet, shout and scream) 👀👀

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.