Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually think this crap is interesting to anyone?!

Her insanely repetitive behaviour screams issues, she really does need an intervention in my opinion and her family are clearly failing her by not speaking up.

The Duck napping has her more rattled than she’s even letting on trust me, she’ll be a ball of nerves worrying about the possible repercussions. I pray she does get a slap on the wrist before she steals anymore poor little souls.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I have been a lurker on tattle for a while, normally just read a few threads and laugh, but just had to post as I was so shocked by Georgia stealing the ducklings. Like others who have posted it really upset me. I get that there are gulls but that’s nature. Of course Marg will be upset at her babies being taken, ducks are very good mothers.

Reactions: 14
I've been on the RSPCA website for more info and it's quite clear the advice is to leave them with the mother. I've reported it to them but they don't have an officer available to attend. I've not heard back from the IOS Wildlife Trust but I'm contacting my own local one to see what they suggest.

To have all and sundry gawping at the ducklings and picking them up is distressing. She needs to stop.

I am a Wildlife lover and I really hope she reads here. What she gas done is wrong no matter how good she thinks shes doing in saving them. How are they going to have any instinct to catch insects etc to feed on when she dumps them back on the beach. Does she think they will be safe from other predators. I read yesterday about a dog mauling a seal on a beach because the dog wasn't on a leash. No Wildlife is ever safe. She cannot keep using the excuse of them being taken by gulls. Yes some probably would but that is the natural cycle. I don't normally get arsed about what she does, her life is so manic but I am incensed at what she's done with these ducks.

I belong to a Wildlife charity and am contacting them to see what can be done. She needs educating and needs to accept she can't keep doing this "just for gram content"

Reactions: 12
She's now saying they're domesticated ducks? How, because she feeds them most mornings? Can anyone explain this to me?

Reactions: 9
Georgia where’s the proof that they’re domestic ducks?? Who owns them??? Most domestic ducks cannot look after themselves in the wild but these clearly can-most domestic ducks can’t even fly but these clearly can…..get your facts straight

As I stated in the previous thread
Incorrect, the mallard of which this species of duck is, is a wild species and native to the U.K. a feral domesticated species is a wild animal species that has come from a domesticated species. They are wrong. It’s a wild bird.

I have messaged them telling them this. I will be complaining if they’ve said to her otherwise!

Reactions: 10
Oh she thinks people on scilly dislike it too, so are they also twatty tattlers or trolls too huh?? She wanted to be a hero and it hasn't worked out well for her has it. Good!

Reactions: 13
‘They are domesticated ducks’, no they are not!!! They live on a beach but that does not make them domestic simply because people feed them 🙄
There is a river near where I live & the ducks are fed & come up to you, doesn’t make them domesticated
‘Haven’t done anything illegal’ erm I think you’ll find you have you idiot woman 😤

From the rspb.
Dont chase them, 'rescue' the mother 1st not the ducklings. And rearing them is a lengthy process of a couple of months so they're not going back in 4-5 weeks are they?
If she has been spoken to I would think it's irreversible now as they won't be accepted back by Margaret so she'll have to keep them until release, but it's not going to be the happy reunion she thinks.
Ducks that live on the sea, build their own nests are wild, not domesticated. I searched what is a wild duck and strangely mallard came straight up.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Saying they’re domestic ducks because they’re looked after daily 🤦🏻‍♀️They’re only ‘domesticated’ because you’ve made them that way you moron. They were perfectly fine wild before you realised how much bleeping content you could get out of them. I’m glad people on Scilly don’t like it either, might make her realise that she’s not queen bee of the island after all.

Reactions: 13
I have a feeling she has been spoken hence her saying they are domesticated as the IOS wildlife Trust themselves say they are domesticated feral (whatever the heck that means, even google doesnt know!. I'm glad I reported to the RSPB also as I don't believe the IOS wildlife will do anything at all. I just hope she's learnt her lesson and leaves any future ducklings alone - but I guess she won't! As for 'haters', people are not haters, they simply disagree with your actions- grow up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As much as I disagree, and believe me I do. I cannot wait for her to have 10 ducklings roaming her garden and causing chaos. Apparently Adam and jowen can't clean up their own tit so what will it be like when she goes away, leaving 10 of them to look after? Ten ducklings, when you think how much of a panic she will be in about it, that is funny, not for the ducks or ducklings but for us to show what a bad idea it was for practicality as well as being so very wrong on all other levels. 10 shitting ducklings all over her lovely plants that she's so pleased she's kept alive and been saving water to keep them alive, 10 ducklings eating them 😂😂 she's gonna have kittens at the mess, and kittens and ducks aren't a good combination are they 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.