Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think IOS wildlife don’t want to rock the boat, and probably know the family, so it’s all a bit awkward for them. They may well have had a gentle word but just said not to do it again. Also, as has been said, it’s probably too late now to return the ducklings 🙁 Let’s see what she does re Peggy…

It made me laugh when she said that even some people on Scilly aren’t happy about what she’s done. She really thought she was going to be a super hero and get a medal for this! She hates not being the popular girl. I think that’s what’s really upset her.

She will never admit that she’s been warned off by the wildlife people. She’ll just say that horrible people upset her too much this time and it was too traumatic, so she’s not doing it again.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
she can call them whatever but they arent her ducks. they are wild ducks that she shouldnt be intervening on .

Reactions: 7
From the rspb.
Dont chase them, 'rescue' the mother 1st not the ducklings. And rearing them is a lengthy process of a couple of months so they're not going back in 4-5 weeks are they?
If she has been spoken to I would think it's irreversible now as they won't be accepted back by Margaret so she'll have to keep them until release, but it's not going to be the happy reunion she thinks.
Ducks that live on the sea, build their own nests are wild, not domesticated. I searched what is a wild duck and strangely mallard came straight up.
She clearly did no research whatsoever before embarking on her ‘rescue’. For someone so concerned about the welfare of the ducks, a 5 min google search would have given her all this information. Although that would’ve eaten into her cleaning, swimming, bike riding etc. 😡

Reactions: 8
I think IOS wildlife don’t want to rock the boat, and probably know the family, so it’s all a bit awkward for them. They may well have had a gentle word but just said not to do it again. Also, as has been said, it’s probably too late now to return the ducklings 🙁 Let’s see what she does re Peggy…

It made me laugh when she said that even some people on Scilly aren’t happy about what she’s done. She really thought she was going to be a super hero and get a medal for this! She hates not being the popular girl. I think that’s what’s really upset her.

She will never admit that she’s been warned off by the wildlife people. She’ll just say that horrible people upset her too much this time and it was too traumatic, so she’s not doing it again.
I think you're spot on. Surely even she wouldn't have the brass neck to take Peggy's ducks!

Reactions: 7
I think the backlash has deffo rattled her. Hopefully it’s enough to stop her stealing the next set of ducklings. Horrible woman.

Reactions: 13
She said that seagulls are protected, so perhaps she should think about that when she is chasing them away, not feeding them and essentially taking a source of their food by taking the ducklings 🤷🏻‍♀️
We'll never know what happens as a result of all the reports this time, as if she's spoken to she will say that's it caused so much fuss she won't 'save' more ducklings and then be heartbroken if Peggy's are eaten and the nasty trolls stopped her protecting them. Even if it's the police/rspb/or wildlife Trust told her to keep away.

Reactions: 8
She’s actually got away with it. Wow. I also contacted the Scilly Wildlife page and got the same automated response. Unbelievable.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
She’s actually got away with it. Wow. I also contacted the Scilly Wildlife page and got the same automated response. Unbelievable.
What makes you think she has got away with it? I got a call from ios wildlife this morning and spoke to a lovely man. They are far from impressed with her

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Latest vid of her cleaning her floor.
She misses like 70% , doesn't even move the hoover for crying out loud

Reactions: 12
Latest vid of her cleaning her floor.
She misses like 70% , doesn't even move the hoover for crying out loud
It never seems to make the floor wet either. All she ever does is wipe stuff down. Everything must be coated in products as it's sprayed and wiped down, never washed or rinsed.

I’ve missed this part - what did she say about the locals not liking it? X
She said she still has some haters and even some people on scilly probably hate it too. When the ducks were back in their box after a paddle in the sink.

Reactions: 9
What makes you think she has got away with it? I got a call from ios wildlife this morning and spoke to a lovely man. They are far from impressed with her
Not sure she understands the severity of it all, given that she’s been posting on her stories again today. Let’s hope I’m wrong!

Reactions: 4
No evening clean up, no look at the ducks before bed. No telling us what jowen is doing this evening.
Her cage has been rattled BIG time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oo o really what did he say ?
They are taking it very seriously and he and his colleagues are going to have a meeting as to how they can approach it. She had no right to take those duckings and interfere with nature but its a very delicate matter for a few reasons. They dont actually cover that land and so will need to inform the police. There is a conflict of interest as she is of the mindset she is doing good and its trying to change her mindset and make her see she cant do something like that. He mentioned they are domesticated and should not be on the beach and obviously now if she puts them all back the beach will be overun with ducks. The seagulls are protected too and i forgot to mention how vile she is to them telling them to piss off and water gunning them for entertainment for her instagram page. He said they have been inundated with complaints calls and emails and there are a lot of angry people including the locals. They are aware she is planning on stealing Peggys babies too and will be making sure she doesnt. So it is being dealt with but she wont let on she will just come on with her gentle feeling sorry for herself voice and fake tears and say the nasty trolls have made her not be able to recue peggys babies. I am hoping the ducklings she has will be released back onto the beach or taken to a wildlife rescue so they can be cared for by someone who cares about and knows how to take care of "stolen" babies. They need to stay with the mother for a reason and she has destroyed that now😡
its obvious it all for insta when she even gets her sister and kids over to take part in her circus and discuss where they are going to put Peggys babies. I am looking forward to seeing her reaction to whats to come but no doubt the soft feeling sorry for herself voice and fake tears will soon be forgotten and the cocky, money grabbing performing clown will be back to her normal chaotic self.
👀👀

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.