Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not watch her stories back and think how much of an absolute bleeping twit she looks? And how dare Adam come in to his own house when she’s mopping the floor, the sheer audacity of the man! 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She makes out she’s cleaning mad yet behind the furniture there’s all that crap in her sons bedroom . It’s all a bit act for Insta … she really is a nasty horrid person

Reactions: 14
101 stories today.
No wonder she’s always pressed for time!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ok another question the rug , now those rugs seem to be in every property she’s in ?! Do they buy in bulk ?
Watching her wipe the dog I want to know was it a baby wipe or cleaning one.
When she mopped tonight it made my day seeing how dirty the floor was as showed the boys have actually been allowed to live there !
the dancing is making me cringe now , Adam does have Rhythm so can pull it off

She makes out she’s cleaning mad yet behind the furniture there’s all that crap in her sons bedroom . It’s all a bit act for Insta … she really is a nasty horrid person
I wasn’t shocked I expected it as she hoovers same places everyday …. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her dust in there either

Reactions: 7
So let me get this right. She's emptied her bins ready for bin day and then accumulated more rubbish, so instead of either emptying the bins a bit later or just chucking the rubbish that's occurred since she emptied them and not worrying about it because it'll be picked up next bin day anyway, she puts a carrier bag there for people to throw rubbish in. She won't 'allow' them to use the bin. I couldn't cope with her, I really couldn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
101 stories today.
No wonder she’s always pressed for time!
I am just a lurker on IG. I have only posted a couple of things ever. So I don’t know how long posting and editing all those stories would take? Add to that the captions, some of her stories have added bits & pieces on, it must all take time, no wonder she’s always in a hurry. She must spend hours on IG

Reactions: 8
I am just a lurker on IG. I have only posted a couple of things ever. So I don’t know how long posting and editing all those stories would take? Add to that the captions, some of her stories have added bits & pieces on, it must all take time, no wonder she’s always in a hurry. She must spend hours on IG
I’m not sure she’s too meticulous in her editing tbh, but I’d agree with you that she does spend hours out of every day with her phone glued to her hand filming herself and uploading.

She’s obsessed with gaining those new followers, she must’ve mentioned it at least four or five times already today. Plus she’s really trying to impress them by going through her full repertoire. We’re not usually treated to the whole shebang on a daily basis. It’s laughable that she’s on her best behaviour.

Reactions: 7
Moaning about the tile place not delivering to her but didn’t she say the other day that body shop had some delays so people have ordered from her have to wait 10-14 days. So it’s ok to let other people wait for stuff they have paid for but because you want them now Georgia they should be delivered right away

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I’d love to see what her screen time report looks like. She’s absolutely nuts, someone needs to take her phone off her.

Reactions: 10
Zero class. I’d love to know what Glossy Box Execs thinks about her talking about her son going for a tit whilst in the middle of doing an advert for their latest box… She’s absolutely disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Zero class. I’d love to know what Glossy Box Execs thinks about her talking about her son going for a tit whilst in the middle of doing an advert for their latest box… She’s absolutely disgusting.
I reckon Jowan is so fed up with her being a dick to him he is just getting his own back. He is nearly 13 and probably has friends on social media who can watch his mother calling him 'dribble dick', moaning about him having smelly tit (like hers smells like roses - its what you feed him making it smell Georgia), taking the piss out of him wanting toys (he is still a child) and never wanting him in the house. I just hope she doesn't start moaning about him having 'sticky' sheets in a couple of years poor lad.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I should think she owes them an apology! She should be on her knees grovelling 😡 She called them worse than shite, swearing her head off yesterday but they just get a quick sorry today. I’d be furious if I were that company.
She’s always so quick to jump onto her account to publicly complain about companies before giving them a chance to sort something out.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.