Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. She seems to be one of those people who sprays spittle when she talks quickly (which is most of the time), and some definitely landed in that pot she opened… 🤮
It's not just that she has a dog... imagine if a dog hair got into it

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Get your Happy Go Lash guys, it's absolutely amazing and only £55 on a bundle deal when you spend £40 on pre-opened body yoghurts. Delivery straight to your door in around 12 weeks.
A bargain at twice the price, with extra spit and dog hair included 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What on earth is she doing visiting tresco for not even 24hrs!?!? Really reducing her carbon footprint
Makes me mad!

Reactions: 11
I wonder if Adam watches her stories. Moan moan moans about him all the time. So disrespectful. Bet he is delighted she is back. No doubt him and Jowan will be off out to get away from the selfish self obsessed nutter.

Reactions: 6
House not up to her exacting standards and she says she doesn’t like going away and leaving them because it plays on her messed up mind. So Georgia, GET SOME bleeping THERAPY.

Reactions: 9
House not up to her exacting standards and she says she doesn’t like going away and leaving them because it plays on her messed up mind. So Georgia, GET SOME bleeping THERAPY.
She was nearly in tears, wasn’t she? She obviously knows it’s not right to feel that way and have those thoughts. It’s not worth her going away for a few hours if she gets into a state like that over a bit of sock fluff and a couple of sofa cushions.

Reactions: 4
She can’t even let the lad run his own bath!! Ffs woman - he might not want to smell like a vanilla pumpkin . Give him the chance to sort himself out!!

She was nearly in tears, wasn’t she? She obviously knows it’s not right to feel that way and have those thoughts. It’s not worth her going away for a few hours if she gets into a state like that over a bit of sock fluff and a couple of sofa cushions.
I know we don't see everything that happens in her life but I do wonder how she'd cope if something serious happened. She was nearly in tears and was just itching to find fault, you could see her scanning the room for something to criticise. If my other half vacuumed I'd be thankful, certainly wouldn't criticise. I honestly don't know why he bothers as it will never be good enough for her. She lives a charmed life, on a beautiful island with no money worries yet she doesn't strike me as being happy. Quite sad really. I honestly don't think instagram helps with her mental health either!

She lives a charmed life, on a beautiful island with no money worries yet she doesn't strike me as being happy.
That's so true 😔 it's exactly how it comes across - she doesn't realise how fortunate she is and that makes me sad 😔

Reactions: 8
Can someone please tell me how to “pull a Georgia”
Cleans her 4 bedroom house top to bottom in half a hour !! Including a on your knees floor wash ……..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cleans her 4 bedroom house top to bottom in half a hour !! Including a on your knees floor wash ……..
I was thinking exactly that. It is near to impossible. She is an awful cleaner its all just a big setup for insta to get constant freebies. She is a good actress i will give her that

Reactions: 6
To be fair, I wouldn’t mind some of her energy or motivation. Well, motivation might be pushing it as I think she’s more ill than motivated.

Reactions: 2
It's all superficial. She washes the kitchen floor at least twice a day but always picks up more dirt. She doesn't pull furniture out as shown by her putting a new bookcase in Jowan's room. The dust was thick behind the bedside table which I think most people would pull out and hoover behind every couple of months at least. The dust was thick on top of it too. I get its her sons room and he should have some responsibility to clean it but he clearly doesn't as he won't do it to her 'standards'.

She doesn't shower because she 'has' to clean it after every use and complains about it when her family shower as she then 'has' to clean it. Seriously I deep clean around my bath and shower around once a month and use a shower spray after every shower, my shower is clean.

I hate watch a lot of these cleaning influencer accounts becasue they are so preachy. None of them have a proper full time job. I work 9 to 5, and live alone I do not have time to hoover the house before I go to work and before I go to bed. I don't have time to wash the kitchen floor twice a day. I don't have time to clean my oven after every use. These women are totally privileged either housewives or part time workers. Georgia 'runs' a shop which barely seems to be open and then cons her Instagram followers selling Body Shop products or trying to get £50 off her energy bill by sharing a 'friends and family code'.

Reactions: 16
She didn’t realise you can’t recycle polystyrene 🤦‍♀️ What did she think it’s made of?

That new unit in her son’s room looks awful, and it’s a dust trap. Poor lad, I can’t believe how filthy the old chest was. She’d never let her daughter’s room get like that.

Reactions: 10
Too old for toys - let’s get rid of all his ‘tit’ , not old enough to make his bed, run a bath or put his own clothes away 🤔

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.