Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume so, this complaint I made was after she had been out on it so I guess it’s proof that she’s still not complying. I’m just pleased it’s been referred on. She needs to learn that she can’t just do as she pleases!
Is this for her EDF shiz yesterday?

6:34 and her son isn’t home . When will he be doing his homework? She really doesn’t take his education into consideration at all . He’s year 9? There’s loads of material to do ready for his option choices ect . As long as there’s no one at ‘home’ and I use the word loosely then she’s happy!!

Reactions: 4
She'll be banking on him getting a sports scholarship so she can send him off to boarding school too. All she'll need is to get rid of Adam and she'll be happy - a clean house all the time!

Reactions: 10
Hoover the house … feed the ducks … does anyone really give 2 fxxxs 😂 ( is that too rude )

• Haha
Reactions: 14
6:34 and her son isn’t home . When will he be doing his homework? She really doesn’t take his education into consideration at all . He’s year 9? There’s loads of material to do ready for his option choices ect . As long as there’s no one at ‘home’ and I use the word loosely then she’s happy!!
Omg his in year 9 I thought he was still at juniors

Reactions: 5
Just watched her saying in her stories that she is always in a rush so she makes lots of mistakes & then then having to rectify her mistakes drives her mad - well then it’s about time you addressed that issue then?!! Clearly your ‘busy’ life (which actually isn’t that busy just you being repetitive for no reason at all) needs looking at doesn’t it?!
Then she goes on to clean her inside window frames with a cotton bud - really?! Busy life more like get a life 🙄 She must have seen Mrs Hinch do that as I’ve not seen her do it before!!!

• Haha
Just watched her saying in her stories that she is always in a rush so she makes lots of mistakes & then then having to rectify her mistakes drives her mad - well then it’s about time you addressed that issue then?!! Clearly your ‘busy’ life (which actually isn’t that busy just you being repetitive for no reason at all) needs looking at doesn’t it?!
Then she goes on to clean her inside window frames with a cotton bud - really?! Busy life more like get a life 🙄 She must have seen Mrs Hinch do that as I’ve not seen her do it before!!!
I'm howling 🤣 soooo busy but has time to clean her window frames with a cotton bud... says it all really.

Reactions: 7
It’s absolutely hilarious how she will find any excuse under the Sun not to swim in the sea! We get it Georgia you just can’t be bothered 🤣 Also I suspect that it has a lot to do with the fact that you actually have to swim in the Sea, it requires real effort whereas from what she’s said about her pool swims, a quick, sometimes only 10/20 minutes, doing that funny old granny breaststroke where you don’t even get your hair wet etc, requires minimal effort but still makes her feel as if she’s achieved something. A lot like her entire life really.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
After shower vacuum..? Am I missing something? Should I be vacuuming after everyone’s had a shower?? And cleaning the shower after every use??
She needs to SLOW. THE. duck. DOWN. and CHILL the duck out

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Rather than moaning about DPD so much, she should be happy that they’re clearly reducing the carbon footprint of their deliveries by doing them in one go, instead of piecemeal as they arrive in the depot.

Or does she only care about reducing carbon emissions when it’s not inconveniencing her, or she can advertise something?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's SO busy, she doesn't possibly have the time to go through all those deliveries... so she needs to leave them in a big pile outside her house because she's got SUCH a busy day today.

Proceeds to take us on a tour of the bins around Scilly, showing us which ones have flaps and which ones don't.

Reactions: 12
She's SO busy, she doesn't possibly have the time to go through all those deliveries... so she needs to leave them in a big pile outside her house because she's got SUCH a busy day today.

Proceeds to take us on a tour of the bins around Scilly, showing us which ones have flaps and which ones don't.
Big eye roll at this - her definition of busy is messed up.

I found myself hoping it rained while she was out so her boxes disintegrated…

ETA - she thinks she’s hilarious going on about those bin flaps, doesn’t she? 🙄

Reactions: 11
If I was that body butter customer and she was opening my products on her stories like that I would be so annoyed

And stop being so immature about flaps

If I was that body butter customer and she was opening my products on her stories like that I would be so annoyed

And stop being so immature about flaps
Totally agree. She seems to be one of those people who sprays spittle when she talks quickly (which is most of the time), and some definitely landed in that pot she opened… 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I thought that too - imagine just opening up the products that you're about to deliver to a customer.

Yet another reason not to order from her... not that I needed one 😅

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.